Search results

1. CrocPirate

"Random" Loot based on the Luck stat.

I want you guys option on a mechanic I'm working on. Basically there are locked chests throughout the world and they can only be opened with a lock pick. If you have at least one lock pick the chest will open, then will calculate the average Luck of the entire party, and will you a different...
  2. CrocPirate

Using Gameplay to help the Storytelling

So this has been on my mind lately. Does anyone use Game/Battle Mechanics to highlight/enhance their storytelling or even their characters' personalities? Here's some examples, I came up with: Example 1: let's say one of the party members' (character A) brother is a henchman for the big bad...
  3. CrocPirate

Mouse/Rat Generator Parts for MZ

Hi, so I've noticed that MZ got rid of the mouse/rat generator parts from MV. Which is sad, because I'm trying to make a rat race for my game. I used Gee-kun-soft's Beast Man Generator for MV and tried to make a character, but while I like the generator parts I couldn't make anything mouse or...
  4. CrocPirate

RMMZ A script to make FFI/FFV accurate Monks? AKA a Barehanded script.

I was wondering if there's a script for RPG Maker MZ to make a barehanded class. Basically, a way to make an actor/class hit an enemy like they are holding a weapon without actually holding a weapon. Plus if the actor/class does equip a weapon(s) their attack would go down instead of up; unless...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkshadowsoul