Search results

1. BoredDudesGames

What type of game is most popular to make with RPG maker.

Not sure if this is a proper awnser, but my introduction to RPG Maker was Ao Oni and various other horror games made with the older XP-VX Ace engines. They're typically single player puzzle focused games with minimal stories and plenty of jumpscares, and they almost always have no combat what so...
  2. BoredDudesGames

Decided to rework the tech demo into a game which takes itself more seriously. Haven't settled...

Decided to rework the tech demo into a game which takes itself more seriously. Haven't settled on a name for it yet, but it'll probably be something along the lines of "SAGA: The Legend of the Six Stones"
  3. BoredDudesGames

RMMZ Project Adventure (TECH DEMO)

Great Idea. I wanted to use the Orange Pixel Movement plugin but the website was down at the time of me making this tech demo. As for spells, I currently donhave the slingshot programmed to be able to hurt certain enemies, but I think setting up runes and tricking enemies into stepping into then...
  4. BoredDudesGames

I am a solo dev.
  5. BoredDudesGames

I checked the terms of use, it think it should be fine.
  6. BoredDudesGames

Ah, well then. That seems like a big oversight to the engine. How would I go about encrypting them in a way where they still work then. Or is there a clause in the terms of use for Visustella which protects me from stuff like this?
  7. BoredDudesGames

So deploying with encryption on doesn't encrypt plugins?
  8. BoredDudesGames

Link to the Tech Demo...

Link to the Tech Demo. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/project-adventure-tech-demo.148199/#post-1278513
  9. BoredDudesGames

Alright, Tech Demo is uploaded and posted on the forums, just waiting moderator approval. Will...

Alright, Tech Demo is uploaded and posted on the forums, just waiting moderator approval. Will post a link once it gets approved. ~Happy Game Making!
  10. BoredDudesGames

This is a run of the mill Tech Demo, I want to make a Metroidvania/Zelda Adventure and this tech demo shows off a basic town and dungeon in what that type of game would look like. The tech demo as is may or may not be expanded into a full length game with a similar setting and writing (Just a...
  11. BoredDudesGames

I guess I should have been more specific. Not starting over from scratch but reworking the game...

I guess I should have been more specific. Not starting over from scratch but reworking the game so it's more serious in tone. The demo is kind of goofy.
  12. BoredDudesGames

So yeah, I made a tech demo like thing which I totally didn't accidently reveal to early. It's a...

So yeah, I made a tech demo like thing which I totally didn't accidently reveal to early. It's a short demo with one dungeon and may or may not become a whole game or reworked into a different game. I will release it on Friday after I get home from work, I want to go through and make sure there...
  13. BoredDudesGames

Empty Bottles and Health Extenders are now a thing. Also the Sling-Shot does damage to enemies...

Empty Bottles and Health Extenders are now a thing. Also the Sling-Shot does damage to enemies now, but not a lot and you won't get gold from killing them that way.
  14. BoredDudesGames

DEV ROOM Update will come more slowly now that I've run out of meaningful ideas for ripping off...

DEV ROOM Update will come more slowly now that I've run out of meaningful ideas for ripping off Zelda. I'm just going to focus on something I totally didn't spoil.
  15. BoredDudesGames

Even more things I made. [MEDIA]

Even more things I made.
  16. BoredDudesGames

Thanks for the input. I slowed down the attacks, not only did it make it hard to discern what...

Thanks for the input. I slowed down the attacks, not only did it make it hard to discern what was going on but it caused fights to be to short, which meant it gave players not enough time to react by stepping away or healing, causing game overs.
  17. BoredDudesGames

Now to see if I can make the sling-shot actually do damage without the game lagging to hell.

Now to see if I can make the sling-shot actually do damage without the game lagging to hell.
  18. BoredDudesGames

Update to the Bootleg YS Battle system. Butt-stabbing is now a thing. If you hit a monsters...

Update to the Bootleg YS Battle system. Butt-stabbing is now a thing. If you hit a monsters back, that hit does triple damage and the monster doesn't hit you; however the monster will immediately turn to face you. Also, figured out how to make Bombs, Sling-shot, a Hammer, and a Saw if you didn't...
  19. BoredDudesGames

Some neat things I made. Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video. [MEDIA]

Some neat things I made. Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video.
  20. BoredDudesGames

Character selection in games be like

Character selection in games be like

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_8_51_4.png
Both Mike and Ray here are in a "HYPE!" state after Mike uses "Wild Party", which also heals everyone. they'll do more damage and counter more often, but defense is lower along with hit rate.
WHEEL3.gif
Ooker spookers and fun attack mechanics! What a Friday!
Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.
I'm only missing 2 more bgms for my game but maaaaan, searching for these tracks is killing me. Can't find anything good to replace MZ's Theme 2 and Scene 5 I have as placeholders. Everything is too epic or too evil or too alarming. That 'scene 5' track in particular would fit nicely with my scene. Well, at least I finally figured what my last click-fest of a gameplay element will be like, so something positive :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vestrio