Search results

1. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] New Challenger has arrived for battle... the Ybox 63 X... The upper body is just...

New Challenger has arrived for battle... the Ybox 63 X... The upper body is just basically a Sega Saturn controller, for anyone who remembers what that looks like lol. You'll fight these at the local high school area.
  2. zerobeat032

I don't think I've ever had this described as cute before lol. glad you're intrigued tho!

I don't think I've ever had this described as cute before lol. glad you're intrigued tho!
  3. zerobeat032

RMMV Luna Engine MV Correct actor from YEP party switch effects

these don't work together actually. At least not Active Switch... Luna needs a scene change to actively update the character in question. The only way I've seen it work is with the Party System by itself. With the scene change, Luna will update the actor's switched in and out. Otherwise with...
  4. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] Finally got enemies on the map lol. Thankfully I used ones I didn't really need to draw...

Finally got enemies on the map lol. Thankfully I used ones I didn't really need to draw moving sprites for since that's what the issue is with them. I know for some I'll have to draw dash and/or run cycles.
  5. zerobeat032

rhythm quick time events in a battle

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/quick-time-events-r2-26-11.71268/ this can do a variety of QTE stuff... including rhythm.
  6. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] Welcome to century waterway... I'm thinking of changing the parallax tho to a straight...

Welcome to century waterway... I'm thinking of changing the parallax tho to a straight up bridge to make the traveling here make more sense.
  7. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] New enemy... Off Model Kevin. A drawing that's mad they the artist consistently drew...

New enemy... Off Model Kevin. A drawing that's mad they the artist consistently drew them off model with no frame of reference in mind.
  8. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] New enemy finished today... Century Owl.

New enemy finished today... Century Owl.
  9. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] welcome to Century Park... turned the grass into an event and animated it with JuiceFX...

welcome to Century Park... turned the grass into an event and animated it with JuiceFX, now we've got simple moving grass. in the front and back. along with a storm.
  10. zerobeat032

you've been doing an amazing job. love what I've been seeing.

you've been doing an amazing job. love what I've been seeing.
  11. zerobeat032

[MEDIA] Finally redid this and even have an event animating in the background.

Finally redid this and even have an event animating in the background.
  12. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] New area being started today. It leads to one of the games 2 optional bosses.

New area being started today. It leads to one of the games 2 optional bosses.
  13. zerobeat032

ugh yeah when I do post, I usually always try to have the solution just in case someone needs...

ugh yeah when I do post, I usually always try to have the solution just in case someone needs it. and yeah I've also posted a few only to figure it out right afterwards lol
  14. zerobeat032

anyone else start to type out a whole paragraph about an error or something only to realize...

anyone else start to type out a whole paragraph about an error or something only to realize what's wrong and then not even finish making the post to the forums lol?
  15. zerobeat032

RMMV DragonBones Tech Support

the engine is looking for that particular picture that should be in your pictures folder. I know the Battle select cursor plugin from Yanfly uses that image. maybe either find the image or change it to something else.
  16. zerobeat032

came across an action sequence editor you can use during play-testing for MZ... I'd be in big...

came across an action sequence editor you can use during play-testing for MZ... I'd be in big business if I had that for MV lol. at least an editor exists, but none of my custom motions would work with it.
  17. zerobeat032

as someone with really bad anxiety, I'm lucky it's even remotely calmed down in the last year...

as someone with really bad anxiety, I'm lucky it's even remotely calmed down in the last year. when the pandemic started, I was so bad I was even prescribed stuff to calm it down.
  18. zerobeat032

thanks! I'm just glad I figured it out lol. it was a lot easier than I thought it'd be.

thanks! I'm just glad I figured it out lol. it was a lot easier than I thought it'd be.
  19. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] characters now have specific motions for each mood they're in. Both Mike and Ray are in...

characters now have specific motions for each mood they're in. Both Mike and Ray are in a hype state so their idle animation changes. I wish I could post in a thread how I did this but it's too old and I don't wanna necro lol. but I figured out something someone was struggling with.
  20. zerobeat032

love these enemy names lol

love these enemy names lol

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_9_30_2022_11_41_26.png
New Challenger has arrived for battle... the Ybox 63 X... The upper body is just basically a Sega Saturn controller, for anyone who remembers what that looks like lol. You'll fight these at the local high school area.
I'm getting better at sleeptyping. Yesterday I typed something that didn't make sense at all contextually, but was a valid without any grammar errors (and almost no spelling ones).
Maybe it's time for a new avatar.
I was trying to learn to play 2 songs on my acoustic guitar. The Bard's Song (Blind Guardian) and Aerith's Theme (the godly master composer who needn't be named). I was learning them 'by ear'.

Well today, only a week after not picking up my guitar. I can't even remember the first few notes to either. So I guess I'll need to learn to write sheet music alongside javascript :\

Feline Rescue.

Hope everyone is well. Lost power for about 12hours and dumped fridge and freezer items but restocked today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemotohide