Search results

1. Tanarex

Whenever I'm feeling down I like to watch Bardic Inspiration by Deerstalker Pictures on youtube...

Whenever I'm feeling down I like to watch Bardic Inspiration by Deerstalker Pictures on youtube. Because 'my mockery is Vicious.' It's funny and catchy like the flu.
  2. Tanarex

Well, I don't really go into magic lore in this game. Only 1 in 4 characters can cast spells...

Well, I don't really go into magic lore in this game. Only 1 in 4 characters can cast spells. Where usually everyone and their dog can cast spells in most RPGs. To quote Syndrome, "And when everyone's super, no-one will be." Magic should be rare and unique. I did have a good reason that a rock...
  3. Tanarex

I just realized I'll have to rewrite about Earth being the only solid object on the elemental...

I just realized I'll have to rewrite about Earth being the only solid object on the elemental list. Maybe I should get rid of ice magic altogether.
  4. Tanarex

@MarxMayhem Well, I already have Wind beats Earth because Wind can be strong enough to move...

@MarxMayhem Well, I already have Wind beats Earth because Wind can be strong enough to move solid objects. So they both can't be true. @gstv87 Sadly my characters won't be fighting any igloos. And I only have 2 Wind creatures. All Ice is is another solid object like Earth but can melt. I imagine...
  5. Tanarex

Now all I have to do is write something about Ice magic and why it counters Wind magic. And I...

Now all I have to do is write something about Ice magic and why it counters Wind magic. And I got nothing. Except song lyrics.
  6. Tanarex

My brother like is that bad dog that will eat anything left on the kitchen table when no one...

My brother like is that bad dog that will eat anything left on the kitchen table when no one else is around. Except he can also open the fridge. Doesn't ask. Just eats it.
  7. Tanarex

No. He ignores that.

No. He ignores that.
  8. Tanarex

The only way I can get my cat to exercise is by throwing cat treats across the room so he will...

The only way I can get my cat to exercise is by throwing cat treats across the room so he will run after them.
  9. Tanarex

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is...

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent, but if we can come to terms with this indifference, then our existence as a species can have genuine meaning. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” ― Stanley Kubrick
  10. Tanarex

@StrawberryFlower You shouldn't let little things like that stop you from talking. I've done so...

@StrawberryFlower You shouldn't let little things like that stop you from talking. I've done so many far worse things. Just forgive and forget.
  11. Tanarex

Post: Woman Thinks That Her Baby Is The Reincarnation Of Her Dog Because Of A Birthmark. Me: The...

Post: Woman Thinks That Her Baby Is The Reincarnation Of Her Dog Because Of A Birthmark. Me: The only way you'll know for sure is if the baby starts sniffing butts. Him: LOL.
  12. Tanarex

The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.

The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
  13. Tanarex

Yep. My Game is stuck back in limbo. So close to working on the end game.

Yep. My Game is stuck back in limbo. So close to working on the end game.
  14. Tanarex

It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to. The best b-day present I could have is if my mapper...

It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to. The best b-day present I could have is if my mapper came back. No idea where he went.
  15. Tanarex

Some people wished to be governed. Some people wished to be ruled.

Some people wished to be governed. Some people wished to be ruled.
  16. Tanarex

More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.

More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
  17. Tanarex

Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.

Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
  18. Tanarex

I just had this idea about my bestiary Book. It's divided into 2 parts. A bio about the...

I just had this idea about my bestiary Book. It's divided into 2 parts. A bio about the creatures and a index. I was thinking if the player reads the bio on a creature it would then pop up in the Index.
  19. Tanarex

@ATT_Turan correct. Now if only people guessed the riddles I made up.

@ATT_Turan correct. Now if only people guessed the riddles I made up.
  20. Tanarex

nope.

nope.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_9_30_2022_11_41_26.png
New Challenger has arrived for battle... the Ybox 63 X... The upper body is just basically a Sega Saturn controller, for anyone who remembers what that looks like lol. You'll fight these at the local high school area.
I'm getting better at sleeptyping. Yesterday I typed something that didn't make sense at all contextually, but was a valid without any grammar errors (and almost no spelling ones).
Maybe it's time for a new avatar.
I was trying to learn to play 2 songs on my acoustic guitar. The Bard's Song (Blind Guardian) and Aerith's Theme (the godly master composer who needn't be named). I was learning them 'by ear'.

Well today, only a week after not picking up my guitar. I can't even remember the first few notes to either. So I guess I'll need to learn to write sheet music alongside javascript :\

Feline Rescue.

Hope everyone is well. Lost power for about 12hours and dumped fridge and freezer items but restocked today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemotohide