Search results

1. SigmaSuccour

RMMV False Mercy (ACT I)

SYNOPSIS: Gameplay: You simply walk from one place to the next, interact, read dialogue, and progress through the story. (No battle system, no choices. This game is a 'linear' experience.) With a solid 10 minutes of playtime. Note: This is only ACT I of the game. With ACT II & III coming...
  2. SigmaSuccour

RMMV ⟁False Server (Tech-Demo Available!)

1. SYNOPSIS: Gameplay: You simply walk from point A to B, interact, read dialogues, and progress through the story. Trailer: [/SPOILER] 2. CHARACTER PROFILES: [/SPOILER] 4. SCREENSHOTS: (Tech-Demo) 4. SCREENSHOTS: (What's to Come Next) 5. DOWNLOAD: (Tech-Demo Available!)
  3. SigmaSuccour

RMMV False Rebirth: Enhanced Edition

SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK: Video Reviews & Let's Plays:
  4. SigmaSuccour

RMMV False Awakening Episode 1 & 2

& SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK
  5. SigmaSuccour

RMMV Video as Parallax Background (Playing Motion Backgrounds Below Map & Player)

~ The more animated the scene is, the more player attention it can grab. So wouldn't you agree that a video, running in the map's background, can be a great tool for that? ~ What I want to use: a plugin that can run a video, as a parallax background, that the player-sprite can walk on...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_3.png added!
index.php

ScreenShot_9_30_2022_11_41_26.png
New Challenger has arrived for battle... the Ybox 63 X... The upper body is just basically a Sega Saturn controller, for anyone who remembers what that looks like lol. You'll fight these at the local high school area.
I'm getting better at sleeptyping. Yesterday I typed something that didn't make sense at all contextually, but was a valid without any grammar errors (and almost no spelling ones).
Maybe it's time for a new avatar.
I was trying to learn to play 2 songs on my acoustic guitar. The Bard's Song (Blind Guardian) and Aerith's Theme (the godly master composer who needn't be named). I was learning them 'by ear'.

Well today, only a week after not picking up my guitar. I can't even remember the first few notes to either. So I guess I'll need to learn to write sheet music alongside javascript :\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemotohide