Search results

1. GroovDood

How to change max level for post game?

I want the maximum level cap to be changed to be higher only for my post game, but I can't find any good way to do this for MV. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. GroovDood

How to make a state remain with knockout?

I have skills that can only be used once per battle, which I did by making a state that seals a certain skill and removes itself at the end of a battle be automatically applied to the user by a common event when the skill is used. The only problem is if a character is knocked out and revived...
  3. GroovDood

Boss Collapse Plugin

Just a minor thing that I think could spice up my games visuals a bit, does anyone have a good plugin that lets you make or use alternate versions of the default boss collapse? I saw one for VX, but I haven't been able to find any for MV. Thanks!
  4. GroovDood

Why is my Bestiary removing status effects in battle?

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/common-event-party-commands.129542/#post-1149961 https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/cgmv-encyclopedia-w-bestiary.93854/ These are the plugins I'm using together to add a party command that allows the player to open the bestiary...
  5. GroovDood

Simple Question

Want to add a third option to the initial combat menu, the fight/escape window, that calls a common event. Where exactly do I do this? Can't find any concise answers.
  6. GroovDood

Cloak Enemy

Does anyone know where I can get an enemy asset that's just a floating cloak? Something Dr. Strange-esque, I guess. Something that's like a cloak mimic or something along those lines also works perfectly. Preferably something I can credit, thanks!
  7. GroovDood

Need help finding a skull altar

I remember seeing a wonderful thread with an edit of the default altar sprite with a skull and opening door as a character sheet, but I can't seem to find it anymore. If anyone could send it my way I would be very grateful.
  8. GroovDood

General Walking Sprite [RMMV]

I've seen a lot of battlers for the default general_m enemy, and I swore I saw walkers for him a while ago but I can't find them. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
  9. GroovDood

Steampunk battleback?

Does anyone know if there's a good indoor steampunk style battle back? It can just be a room that's vaguely steampunk, maybe a gear or something. Thanks!
  10. GroovDood

Chess Enemy Sprites

I know I had seen some really good Chess Enemy Sprites earlier, but I didn't save them since I didn't think I would need them. Unfortunately I was mistaken, if anyone has any good ones I'd appreciate it if you could send them my way! Don't forget to tell me who to credit if it isn't a link. If...
  11. GroovDood

Big Bell Sprite?

Does anyone have a good giant church bell sprite? I'm thinking anything vaguely similar to the Celestial Tower bell from Pokémon Black and White. Thanks! Bro how has no one on this site ever needed a bell sprite I literally cant find anything
  12. GroovDood

Common Event Menu Delay?

Hello again internet, I'm trying to have an item that runs a common event that just displays messages. I haven't found any (easy to implement) way to show text boxes in the item menu, but I'm fine with it booting me out of the menu and showing the text. The issue is that there is a really...
  13. GroovDood

Common event changing as a result of switches?

I wanted to ask if its possible to have one comment event that displays different text depending on what switches are active, but it doesn't seem like there's any possible way to do this. Do I really have to make an individual common event for each one?
  14. GroovDood

Music on Made with MV

I just wanted to know if there was anyway to have the title music start playing during the Made with MV screen before the main menu, just a small thing I can't find any answers on myself, I'd appreciate some direction.
  15. GroovDood

Chess Plugin

Is there some kind of chess minigame plugin for rpg maker mv? I don't desperately need it but I think it would add some nice spice to my game.
  16. GroovDood

Need a specific skeleton battler.

I've found this really nice skeleton face sprite by dainiri which is supposed to be the default captain face sprite, and I've found quite a few other sprites that are skeletal remakes of some of the default battlers. Does anyone have one for the default captain battler? I can't find one...
  17. GroovDood

Anyone have a giant snail sprite?

This is sort of a last resort, does anyone have a giant snail walk sprite? I can't find one anywhere, I'm pretty desperate lol. I need a green one but I can edit one myself, anything works. Thanks.
  18. GroovDood

Need help getting keybinds

I've been using Yanfly's keyboard config plugin, which is amazing, but I want to know if there is a way to have the keys that are bound print in text boxes. Press "Blank" to dash, or whatever. I've been looking in the plugins and online and I haven't been able to find anything, would appreciate...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making a weapon stronger according to the user level!
God, I wish I could afford a big band for my game. Not like... Foo Fighters or whatever. A big brass band. For ridiculous jazzy nonsense ala
Let it be known that I am very forgetful, and I often forget that I was engaged in conversation with people
here (and every other community I'm on). So if I ever stop replying to PMs or comments, please don't take it personally and just send me a reminder to reply XD
Darklord99 wrote on Restart's profile.
Hi I tried to download the fossil plugin but I got a 404 message from github
I'm preparing a video. In the meantime, here's the new-new save point graphic. It's a sundial with an orb that changes color to represent both the time of day and which of the 3 elements are being boosted at the time.
7TOFvy9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tommy8bit