Search results

1. Funes

Problem with Yanfly's Event Chase Stealth

That's exactly what I did before posting here. The same goes with my friend I mentioned who tried and see if these plugins work. The Event Chase Player works, but the Event Chase Stealth doesn't.
  2. Funes

I did just try and see if the plugin at least works, and not, it didn't work either. Btw, thank you guys for trying to help me out!
  3. Funes

Do you happen to have a sample project of the plugin? Because we already tested everything you both mentioned. I downloaded the Sample project from Yanfly's *******, but even with the plugins installed, it doesn't seem to be used at all.
  4. Funes

I tried installing Yanfly's Event Chase Player and Event Chase Stealth. The first one works fine, but the other one doesn't work at all. I asked a friend of mine who knows much better RPG Maker MV than me (I only have 30 hours) to see if I was doing something wrong with the plugin and he says...
  5. Funes

yanfly event chase player line of sight

I'm having the same problem, except that I already installed the Event Chase Stealth plugin. A friend of mine told me that the problem might the version of the game (1.6.2) and the plugin is outdated. Can anybody help me with this?

Latest Profile Posts

I just realized that the 69th Common Event in my game is for the skill "Fall for Me," which inflicts Enthrall on all foes. :kaodes:
FallForMe.png
ScreenShot_10_1_2022_3_48_29.png
Wave's Elite guard comes to attack while you traverse Lab 5... They've got jetpacks too.
Making a weapon stronger according to the user level!
God, I wish I could afford a big band for my game. Not like... Foo Fighters or whatever. A big brass band. For ridiculous jazzy nonsense ala
Let it be known that I am very forgetful, and I often forget that I was engaged in conversation with people
here (and every other community I'm on). So if I ever stop replying to PMs or comments, please don't take it personally and just send me a reminder to reply XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tommy8bit