Search results

1. Finnuval

Halloween 2021 Collab Pack

Hi all so together with @spillycup we decided to release some fun Halloween-themed assets for anyone to use if they want. Optimized for RPGZmaker MZ/MV Included are 15 static battler graphics aimed mostly at frontview use - Chair Mimic - Pumpkin Boy - Piano Mimic - Scarecrow - Slime - Clock...
  2. Finnuval

Need insights into LGBTQ inclusivity

(Okay so I'm not sure where to post this tho general seems best fitting - but please move if needed) So I am currently working on a longterm project that aims to be very inclusive in charcaters, character stories and romance options but I would like some insights on things. Now I know what I...
  3. Finnuval

Special Thanks

So with my entry for the "Touch the Stars" gamejam alsmost complete I want to take a moment and openly thank and celebrate 3 ppl - and members of this forum - as they so rightly deserve. First of all my thanks go to @spillycup who was so generous and kind as to make nearly all the music tracks...
  4. Finnuval

New banner leads nowhere

So the new banner for the touch the stars gamejam is up (very Nice btw @Archeia ) however the link leads to An "oops we ran into An issue" message... Which im guessing isnt whats intended xD
  5. Finnuval

[Touch The Stars] Sprite Edit

Hey there all :) I have entered the GameJam and all is going well except for 1 little thing... I can't find the correct clothes for my protag! If anyone would be so kind as to edit him that would be HUGELY appreciated :) This is the base character made in MZ generator and I need him in...
  6. Finnuval

RMMZ [Touch The Stars] Looking for Composer

Hey there everyone :) So I decided to enter this gamejam for a change and progress on my little game is going nicely. However the one thing I am sorely lacking is good music and some soundbites. Synopsis : As it is an entry into the gamejam i'm not going to give to much away but this is the...
  7. Finnuval

How to request stuff the "better' way...

So recently I have been requesting resources again both public and in PM and both free and payed. However I am amazed at the responces I have been getting all over the place... creators apologizing for taking 2 days before responding.. (WTF?) creators being relieved and grateful for my...
  8. Finnuval

Opium pipe

Okay this is a fun one... (for MZ) But I need an opium pipe (of all things lol) Something like these nothing fancy necesary just a looooong pipe will do. Would be much appreciated! :D Thanks in advance anyway!
  9. Finnuval

Wrought-iron numbers

Okay so this one is a little different... (for MZ) You know how old houses and buildings sometimes have wrought iron numbers on them displaying the year thy were build? Well that's what Im looking for. A full set of them 0-9 kinda like this. Anyone willing? Would be much appreciated :D
  10. Finnuval

RMMZ Detective game - cases

So since I lost most of my original project and am currently rebuilding everything I was wondering what do you guys think would make good/interesting cases in a detective game? Things I already got : - missing/stolen jewelry - murder (a plenty lol) - runaway/kidnapped child - missing pet Also...
  11. Finnuval

Fancy Napkins

Okay, so for now my final request however in rebuilding my Tea Parlor map I notcied I am missing some fancy napkins. (Again for MZ) Preferable white or light pink (tho I can do a simple recolor myself prolly) to go with this setting Something along the line sof these Again anyone know of...
  12. Finnuval

Grandfather Clock

Hey there (again) for MZ again xD Barely got my last request filled and here I am again (sorry). Anyway this time I'm wondering if anyone knows of a grandfather's clock? Like this Any pointers would be evry welcome! Thanks in advance guys (and gals) xD
  13. Finnuval

In need of a Detective's Tools

Hey there folk, once again I have a request. (for MZ) Got the Looking glass and Pocket Watch so all that's left is... and finally a pipe with tobacco case like this If anyone knows of any of these items (or something close enough) or is willing and generous enough to make them I would be...
  14. Finnuval

RMMV M - a Detective Game

I've been working solo on and off on this little passion project for a good while now. Since a lot of folk seem to want to know more so I thought this would be a good time to start a thread about it (also I really dont want to have to tell the same story over and over again to a bunch of ppl...
  15. Finnuval

Praise be the Moderators

I know I did this before a year ago and some might think I'm brownnosing but whatever... I just say it as I see it is all xD Anyway with the past year and it's twists and turns... Covid being a big one but also the release of MZ which created a surge in new members, etc etc I just want to take...
  16. Finnuval

Need help with Kanji

So I need help with the word 'duality'... How do I write this in Kanji? (Google sure isnt helping lol) (don't know if this is posted correctly so apologies if not)
  17. Finnuval

Finnuval's FrontView Battlers

So some of you might know that I recently (after a runt of almost 15 years) got back into enjoying making art. Spurred on by some great ppl from the forum I decided to make some frontview battlers and quickly decided to start with Goblins and after a community poll the theme was decided to be...
  18. Finnuval

I can't draw...or so I've been told... [not a pitty party lol]

So some of you may know me most of you don't so here is a small introduction on what you need to know to understand where I am comming from : I am 41yo, have been drawing since I could hold a pen (I'll even joke that I probably was already grawing in my mom's womb) I have done so as a hobby...
  19. Finnuval

Need help deciding a battler theme... Cast your vote!

So I have decided to go ahead and make some front view battlers to be released to the community for free once I got a few of them done :D The first creature to pick a theme for will be this Goblin. I will then make several variations of it within the most voted theme and release those...
  20. Finnuval

Frontview Battlers : Yay or Nay?

So I personally prefer making frontview battlers - it's easier and I like it more (personal preference I know lol) but I'm wondering if ppl still even use them. Every request I see on these forums is for SV battlers so that makes me think there is no use in making my battlers public anyway but...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_4.png added!
index.php

Welp, my graphics card died, so now I'm on my other PC but don't have another copy of my project. Time to start a side project in the meantime XD (shouldn't take *too* long to save the $$$ to get the GPU replaced)
I just realized that the 69th Common Event in my game is for the skill "Fall for Me," which inflicts Enthrall on all foes. :kaodes:
FallForMe.png
ScreenShot_10_1_2022_3_48_29.png
Wave's Elite guard comes to attack while you traverse Lab 5... They've got jetpacks too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pupininia