Search results

1. ProjectDeadGaming

Removing HP, MP and Stats in menu

I need to remove the HP and MP on the main pause menu and Stats on the equipment menu. I know I need a plugin for this but I suck at Javascript. Anybody know what lines to copy and jscript file to copy them from?
  2. ProjectDeadGaming

Tester having black screen issue

My tester is having a black screen rather than the game properly booting. They are testing with win8 e1vison for amd. Tried vista and win7 compatibility modes. Do they need to have rpg maker mz installed for a deployed build to work? Update: this tester seems to be the only one with the issues.
  3. ProjectDeadGaming

Can I make an event based on Variable

Im trying to make an event that only appears when a characters MP is under a certain amount. So far ive been able to make an HP drain system using the Variable system to first drain mp. Tried using this for the event but it appears no matter what unless i change to autorun which locks player...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_6.png added!
index.php

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meshowz