Search results

1. 41728280

RMMV In battle, how to assign the current actorId to a variable?

Hi, hope someone can help me. :LZSsad: I need to get the value of the current actorId in <setup action> when executing the action sequence of yanfly in battle, and then assign this value to a game variable 10, and then I want to call the public in <target action> Event, this event needs to...
  2. 41728280

member storage, request to improve this plugin!

Hi guys! I am using this plug-in,Monster Storage Box because I don't know programming well, so I can't add the required functions. Yanfly's team system is very good, but it lacks the function of deleting members. Sometimes, we don't want to add all members in the game to the current team...
  3. 41728280

Member storage system request

Hello everyone I want to ask if there is a plugin for storing and deleting team members, and it is compatible with yanfly's team system. Yanfly's team system does not have the option to let characters leave the team, and the games I make will have many characters to join. If they are a team...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_6.png added!
index.php

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meshowz