Search results

1. RMMV How to eval for gained Exp?

Hi all, I'm using SumRndmDde's Battle Popup Customizer (http://sumrndm.site/battle-popup-customizer/), as it allows for custom text to appear as a popup over the battler (damage recieved, TP gained, Missed attacks etc). My damage formulas include a small amount of gained Exp (as I want to...
  2. Max map size is a joke.

If you want to use this for a massive world map, why not switch to a tiny sprite and reduce walk speed? Suddenly that "tiny" map seems downright huge.
  3. Reducing Guard damage by 99%... how would I do this?

5% sounds just fine! Thanks.
  4. Reducing Guard damage by 99%... how would I do this?

So I have a custom state that I'm intending to use to reduce (ALMOST) all damage, as it represents a character finding cover behind an object on the battlefield (and only lasts for as long as they remain behind cover) Logically a state that has: Special Flag (Guard) and SP-Parameter (Guard...
  5. Shield and Break system (Octopath traveler)

Ah, in that case it's incompatible with my other scripts (FallenAngelOlivia's Octopath shield script is incompatible with the Grid Battle System in development by HimeWorks. Was hoping I could use this as an alternative). Oh well. On to the next shield script...
  6. Shield and Break system (Octopath traveler)

Sorry to bump this, but I'm unclear on how to add shields to enemies. The actors have pretty clear notetags to use, but I'm not seeing anything like that for enemies.
  7. RMMV Grid Battle System (early access test: tile states)

Yeah, I forgot they jacked up the price. I've got the original version, from back when it was free. Never saw the need to upgrade tbh Will test and let you know!
  8. RMMV Grid Battle System (early access test: tile states)

I'm using Fallen Angel Olivia's side battle UI. Any word on how these two plugins will interact? I love the grid concept but I really don't want to go back to the default UI.
  9. [FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

I cannot for the life of me get these skill checks to work. I have: TALENT CHECK aid:v[6] abbr:perc target:10 <--- this is my plugin command, variable 6 is the party leader, perc is my "perception" talent If Last Check Variable >= 10 (success dialogue goes here) Else (failure dialogue goes...
  10. Calling Frogboy's Talent menu inside Yanfly's Status Menu Core?

I see! It's a shame, but at the end of the day it's no big deal if I can't get this happening. Thanks for responding!
  11. Calling Frogboy's Talent menu inside Yanfly's Status Menu Core?

I'm using the Talent Core menu by @Frogboy and Yanfly's Status Menu Core, and since they're both essentially attribute-based systems (I'm calling the Talents "Minor Skills" and the standard Parameters "Major Skills" in my game), I feel it's a bit redundant to have two seperate menus. I also feel...
  12. Yanfly's attachable augments to affect Yanfly's weapon durability

Hmm, yeah, I tried that too. Still not working. Tried disabling all my plugins, too.
  13. Yanfly's attachable augments to affect Yanfly's weapon durability

I'm having some trouble getting that notetag to run. I've added <Upgrade Effect> Eval: item.durMax += 25; </Upgrade Effect> underneath the <Augment: type> tag from Yanfly's script, and it doesn't seem to do anything. The durability of my weapon stays the same.
  14. Message Sound Effects

Very cool. I'm reminded of Animal Crossing, and how they do their little jabbering sounds. Really makes dialogue more engaging!
  15. [FROG] RaceCore v2.0 - New Update

Hey @Frogboy , whenever I try to run my project after installing this plugin, I get the error "Unexpected token u in JSON at position 1". It seems to be looking for a json file not mentioned in the readme, that doesn't exist in the github.
  16. Flare Collection - Laws For Map

Yeah, I'd like to see this reuploaded, too. Seems like a really useful script for setting up a crime and punishment system.
  17. Yanfly's attachable augments to affect Yanfly's weapon durability

I'm using both Yanfly's Attachable Augments and Yanfly's Item Durability and I was disappointed to learn that they don't seem to natively support each other. Which I think is a massive missed opportunity! I'm looking for a script that will allow me to create weapon and armour Augments that can...
  18. What are some general pet peeves you have for Rpg Maker Games you've played?

Being weeaboo as hell. Random Japanese names for protagonists or titles, sound effects in battle of Japanese people (usually ripped from an anime or anime game) saying some kind of battle cry, anything that looks like they took a Moghunter script and used it as is with zero customisation...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_6.png added!
index.php

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkEchoid