Search results

1. KillerPixEEL

FREE WE R ZOMBIE

Looking for people who would be interested in creating a small zombie survival game calle WE R ZOMBIE from a zombie's perspective. Game Engine: MV, possibly switch to Unite when it comes out.... Game Idea: You would start off as a lone zombie roaming a field when all of the sudden you are...
  2. KillerPixEEL

RMMV Anyone have any Ideas?

This is from a plugin with a menu and it displays a sprite. walking facing down, left, up and right and repeats. it originally show a 3 x 4 sprite sheet. I have changed the sheet to a 8 x 4. It work but the preview frame order isn't 1 through 8 like I need it to be. It plays them in a weird...
  3. KillerPixEEL

RMMV Anyone know how to combine them?

this is what controls walking preview animation. //----------------------------------------------------------------------------- // Sprite_DisplayCharacter //----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sprite_DisplayCharacter.prototype =...
  4. KillerPixEEL

I’ve found where it controls the preview image animation and messed around with it but the best I got so far is it plays half and play the rest in reverse.
  5. KillerPixEEL

I was thinking about doing a tag on each body option and having a tag on the parts and if the tags match then when you select the body the file list only shows those ones but as it stands now I have those little icons with the body icon and a number next to it in the corner of the preview...
  6. KillerPixEEL

My goal now is to fix the preview animations for walking Idle and Dashing. They all use the 8 x 4 sheet. I was planing on editing the walking and using it to do the others but I can’t figure out how to change how the pattern of frames are shown. Right now it showns 2, 1,, 2,, 3, 2. And then...
  7. KillerPixEEL

I can't remember where exactly but I went a different route to change the size of my filelist. I also added a pose just to preview parts and get info on the part.
  8. KillerPixEEL

They wanted to be paid upfront and have received payment. I'm currently waiting on their reply back. I still would like to get a better understanding of what I'm doing with this especially if their method or fix doesn't work. It's nice here because these two are both personally interesting in...
  9. KillerPixEEL

I posted originally here to see if I could get help. Afterwards I posted there to see if I could hire to fix. you can close the other one if only one is allowed.
  10. KillerPixEEL

weird.... I took your your plugin code and changed the setposecustomcharacter to setdashingcustomcharacter and still got the same message. I wonder if there's something else in my code thats causing the issue...
  11. KillerPixEEL

How did you set up your plug-in command for the sitting pose? I think the reason it changed it to a dash is because when I copied the code for the dead/idle plug in command I changed the ) else ( to dashing instead of walk I guess. I took out the dead pose because I didn’t like the three...
  12. KillerPixEEL

Nevermind it come up after title screen.... There something conflicting with the two plugin command calls. UPDATE: so I played around with the wording in the plugin command script and got it to work. lol It works perfectly but I'm worried all my tampering is going to hit some errors someday...
  13. KillerPixEEL

Sweet I’ll give that a shot when I get home tonight. My work might not be perfect when it comes to the coding but just let me know if your trying to add poses and I can show you what I figured out. The only thing it seems to have issues with is changing the hue on pieces but Im not using that...
  14. KillerPixEEL

Yes. When you get out of the character creator, I have the idle controlled by common event that watches for directional input. I also have one that checks for if the shift button is being pressed for dash. Come to think of it the code might not actually have it as big an issue as I’m thinking. I...
  15. KillerPixEEL

I posted several times offering money for people to make changes to the plugin I’m using and never once got a reply or any real help. I even tried fiver. I got fed up waiting so I started tampering with it myself and while I might not know much about coding I’ve gotten several things to work the...
  16. KillerPixEEL

I have a dashing and idle plugin command to switch actors graphic using common events. If I use one or the other it works fine but if I leave both commands in the js I get this. Is there a way to write this so they would conflict? I'm new to scripting so i just copied the idle/dead one to...
  17. KillerPixEEL

RMMV A little help Anyone?

All lol sometimes I feel real stupid with scripting. I'm not sure how to use this exactly. I'm making a character creator and I have it setup to change actor graphic to idle (with all the character edits on) with a plugin comand. How would I use that code to have it turn on after 15 frames on...
  18. KillerPixEEL

RMMV A little help Anyone?

I'm trying to setup a idle for the actor with a common event. I need it to check if there is any key input. if there is, the plugin command for off for idle is on. If this isn't, 15 frames later it plugin command for idle on. How would I do this? any help is apperciated.
  19. KillerPixEEL

FREE Plugin Support & Development (MV/MZ)

I'm making a custom tall sprite character generator game that people can create characters for their own games. I have a couple of edits/addons I need done to a plugin I have to make it useable. I could definitely use a little help to get it working perfectly. I can even pay.
  20. KillerPixEEL

SumRndmDde's Character Creator-EX plugin: F.A.Q's

Does anyone know how I would go about adding another pose? I want to add a idle to the creator. It doesn't have to have a preview or anything but it does need to have a plugin on off switch like the dead pose has. I figure I can just use a common event to trigger on map. I've added another...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_6.png added!
index.php

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkEchoid