Search results

1. nio kasgami

So, uh, what's this RPG Maker Unite thing?

I will be brutally honest : dont Unity is a different beast and require you programming knowledges. People are jumpin the mz boats to the unite but Remember unite is not its own ecosystem its a package in unity So its a lots of technicall stuff. Its also means a very different api. Stay on...
  2. nio kasgami

in simple when u bake a 3D model into a spritesheet it's mean you just merge everything and render it as a picture so it's not an 3D model anymore. Personally they could laos have used full 3D and use the animator for do the walking animation etc. as for having the full 3D model I'm not sure...
  3. nio kasgami

the chibi you guys see are actually 3D model pre-rendered and baked in sprite sheet. So unless I'm wrong they are using Low poly 3D as character and they baked the 3D into images. so technically it's not 'pixel arts' or painted.
  4. nio kasgami

So far in term of DATA u might be able to import the JSON as json are easily portable although all plugins has to be rewritten or any script calls that use JS has to be rewritten to C# since I assume Unite will use a REALLY different API. remember Unite is to help people to get used to unity...
  5. nio kasgami

Be aware unity c# != .net its different
  6. nio kasgami

ill slide this here from the official JP website it's an asset store products so it's will be integrated into unity so scripting will be pretty much like Unity I think so it's not Unity gonna be working like RM it's an RM that will behave inside of Unity ecosystem so any plugin from Unity...
  7. nio kasgami

do not fear C# young padawan accept ur inner demon
  8. nio kasgami

hi comming from Unity experiences it's actually seems to be an Unity Framework package (akka a plugin ) so it will be probably embedded into Unity and Plugin will be handled more like how Unity does things. so RPG maker Unite will prob just handle plugins like how Unity handle Scripting (via...
  9. nio kasgami

The RPG Maker Festival Hits Steam!

yes from what I see and my experiences with Unity it's seems to be more an 'toolset' for unity than an brand new Editor. (how I know that? it's how the Tab on top of the editor looks similar to how Unity show tabs that u can open and close but I might be wrong) Which personally is not a bad...
  10. nio kasgami

RMMZ Stargazers

Some progress! we finally completed all the puzzles and we had to rewrite a lots of stuff! such as proper Cutscene interpreter for the game (since we can't really use MZ one when it come to our implementations) and fixing all the Bug with screenspacing and the light shader! we now...
  11. nio kasgami

RMMZ Stargazers

Synopsis : Tucked away near a remote village, a massive stone tower juts into the sky above. Each year, during the festival of the stars, stories passed down from the village elders tell of the tower reaching up into the stars themselves. Rumors abound, but no villager has ever beheld the...
  12. nio kasgami

RMMV Did I Just Waste $40? (Olivia's Plugin Bundle)

I would just ask for a refunds sinces it will be impossible for you to edit the code. it's obfuscated
  13. nio kasgami

2022 Goals and Progress Thread

I worked with amy as the concept artist and game designer for the game was very fun I had to rattle my brain a lots lmao being on a a position where people expect you to be able to give your vision was pretty intense. a lots of progress has been made!
  14. nio kasgami

The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

Question are we allowed to do game thread as game in development for them in the RMweb forum @Touchfuzzy ?
  15. nio kasgami

RPG Maker MZ - v1.3.0 Update + Bugfix 1.3.1

I gotta say : I wasn't expecting much of an RM update but I got genuily surprised and was quite excited I love the new Mapping buttons and for the love of god thank you for subfolders... supports gosh darnit this is sometime that I enjoy a lots. WAY LESS of pain in the ass when doing...
  16. nio kasgami

well mog was doing free stuff and life happens and he decided this isn't worth anymore there's...

well mog was doing free stuff and life happens and he decided this isn't worth anymore there's nothing much we can complain about.
  17. nio kasgami

Mog hunter had a lots of stress in his life and didn't hold much love for the community (not...

Mog hunter had a lots of stress in his life and didn't hold much love for the community (not that he hated us or anything) he just didn't enjoyed much of how entitled the community is I had to talk with him about MZ in the past but I guess he had enough. OR he got hacked and the hacker deleted...
  18. nio kasgami

RMMZ Best practices for a plugin using multiple files

Hi yes i didnt had much time to contribute its very tedious to do haha I also use the archetype for my game but how i do my stuff is quite special

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
So I went to Alladin the musical, for the first time since I lost my sight. Was very stressed as I wasn't sure I could see it well. But I saw most of it sitting on row 2! Which is great. So I just booked 4 more musicals for 2023 :D
DamageEvil_7.png added!
index.php

Trying to pixel a stone and feeling like I forgot how to do pixel art in itself.
Meu objetivo é criar novas amizades com desenvolvedores de games específicos do RPG Maker MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeliusMB