Search results

1. Storyteller-Hero

FF Opera Omnia is in quite a bizarre state right now. As soon as the tutorial is completed, the...

FF Opera Omnia is in quite a bizarre state right now. As soon as the tutorial is completed, the game levels all characters to level 70 and makes all new characters start at level 70.
  2. Storyteller-Hero

Could I get sued for having a similar title for my game?

A lot of convoluted titles have been used in recent years by devs trying to avoid trademark disputes. I feel bad for devs a hundred years from now, who will find themselves in a much more dangerous space for naming their games, due to so many great trademarks taken by then.
  3. Storyteller-Hero

I started trying out FF Opera Omnia because they offered enough freebie loot for essentially...

I started trying out FF Opera Omnia because they offered enough freebie loot for essentially four big gacha pulls. The story is light but the fan service is the game's main attraction.
  4. Storyteller-Hero

Chances are, they may have harassed other people too. On the off-chance that the boss is sleazy...

Chances are, they may have harassed other people too. On the off-chance that the boss is sleazy, appealing to them with both the evidence and the argument of lower work productivity throughout the office with a harasser working in it might jog their greed. The police probably won't do anything...
  5. Storyteller-Hero

To Release a Demo or Not Release a Demo?

Not enough information. How long is the full game planned to be?
  6. Storyteller-Hero

Making Smart Characters When You're Stupid?

Take your time to brainstorm and write down different questions that might go through the character's mind when they are trying to solve a problem. Don't be hesitant to break down a big problem into smaller steps when brainstorming.
  7. Storyteller-Hero

China stole my free to play game

A common misconception is that China does not enforce copyright, but it actually does...IF you register the copyright with the CPCC in China. A lot of small time indie devs probably don't even register their games in their own country, which is why they're popular targets for piracy. It's...
  8. Storyteller-Hero

New Releases: Fantasy Heroine Character Pack 8, Bit by Bit Sound - 16 Bit Fantasy Music

I look forward to the year 2100 when we finally get a male-themed fantasy hero pack. :rheh: That said, there's at least one character model in pack 8 that I could really use in my game so it's a buy for me. If the artist(s) doing the packs still prefers female heroines, a scifi-themed one...
  9. Storyteller-Hero

Start working on the next game.

Start working on the next game.
  10. Storyteller-Hero

Next step: Zombie Apocalypse

Next step: Zombie Apocalypse
  11. Storyteller-Hero

There's something magical about getting a rare drop in a game even if you'll never use it.

There's something magical about getting a rare drop in a game even if you'll never use it.
  12. Storyteller-Hero

How do I make a good rpg maker game?

One should definitely play some successful retro games made by successful companies (ex. Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest) to get a sense of mechanics balance and scene work. If one wishes to make a game that requires good writing, then taking a playwriting or screenwriting class can help one refine...
  13. Storyteller-Hero

Need alternative ideas for these class names.

Reaver Parallux These should be able to fit within border.
  14. Storyteller-Hero

I could probably still make it but I'd have to sacrifice the time I'd allotted for exercise and...

I could probably still make it but I'd have to sacrifice the time I'd allotted for exercise and whatnot, and my health has to come first, especially after seeing the results from my last check-up. I wish I had a hyperbolic time chamber.
  15. Storyteller-Hero

Ugh I don't think I'm going to be able to make the IGMC deadline while trying to make deadlines...

Ugh I don't think I'm going to be able to make the IGMC deadline while trying to make deadlines for my work projects. If this were in December it would have been so much easier for me to fit in time. I hope they hold another one next year.
  16. Storyteller-Hero

I just got Romancing Saga 2 and 3, and Saga Scarlet Grace Ambitions on App Store sale. I wish...

I just got Romancing Saga 2 and 3, and Saga Scarlet Grace Ambitions on App Store sale. I wish App Store labeled its apps' discounted prices like Steam does because I discovered this discount by accident - none of my SE mails told me about this sale. This also goes to show how important marketing...
  17. Storyteller-Hero

I'm starting to wonder if I'll actually have time to finish my IGMC entry with the work I need...

I'm starting to wonder if I'll actually have time to finish my IGMC entry with the work I need to do for other things this year. Rather than 2 hours, maybe just twenty minutes like a demo project...
  18. Storyteller-Hero

Degica Shop becomes KOMODO PLAZA

Plot Twist: Now the shop will be taking reservations for hotel rooms.
  19. Storyteller-Hero

So a big bug that was on a glue trap at home is now magically not on the glue trap. This feeling...

So a big bug that was on a glue trap at home is now magically not on the glue trap. This feeling of terror I'm experiencing could be a fun thing to put in my game project (not the IGMC one).
  20. Storyteller-Hero

I now have an idea of how to approach my IGMC entry for this year's theme, as well as a working...

I now have an idea of how to approach my IGMC entry for this year's theme, as well as a working title (TBA). Given the limited time I can spare, I'm going with a game design that doesn't require a battle system. Something that could be expanded if I want to make it a longer game, but can...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just saw the trailer for the new Mario Bros movie and it looks RADICAL. I am definitely going to watch it when it comes out in April!
just gonna leave this here... if ya know ya know...
:kaoswt2:
1665097246742.png
BCj
So I went to Alladin the musical, for the first time since I lost my sight. Was very stressed as I wasn't sure I could see it well. But I saw most of it sitting on row 2! Which is great. So I just booked 4 more musicals for 2023 :D
DamageEvil_7.png added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sailormomv