Search results

1. Zanderfel

RMMV Looking for thoughts on my intro (somewhat descriptive violence in it)

So I'm mostly looking for thoughts on my intro, if its not enough, if its too long, or something else. I do have a demo but it's just the intro, there's nothing else to the demo. I'll post the text here, but if you really want the demo, I'll share that too. Here's the link to the demo if you...
  2. Zanderfel

[RPGM-MV] Is it possible to add more tilesets to each slot (A to E)?

Title says it all. Generally I'm hoping there is a way to make the selection of assets "more", like say I were to edit the tileset png files, combine them, then add them to Slot A - would that work or would the program flip out? Just feels like I'm really limited right now, like I can't do as...
  3. Zanderfel

Help with NPC Death Scene?

Aight, first off I'm not really well versed in how things work, I'm learning, but at a pretty slow pace. Right now I'm trying to create some NPC Death scenes. The NPC with 1 next to them, is stage 1. The NPC with 2 next to them is stage 2. For the eventing, I had NPC2 be Transparent, then...
  4. Zanderfel

RMMV Character revival after losing battle

Would ask in Game Mechanics Design, but I doubt I'd be able to ask without mentioning my project. Alright, so I dunno where to look in MV for this, but I need a means of making it so that once the Player Character is killed in battle, even if there are allies present, to trigger an event that...
  5. Zanderfel

RMMV Class System (don't have a better idea for title)

Just in case, this is for my 1st game, but its still in the concept stage as I need to work out how to do many of the things I wanna add to it. This one is a big part of it, just unsure how. There are 4 starter classes in the beginning that the player can switch between, however there is a 5th...
  6. Zanderfel

Got a lot to ask about

Figured this is the proper place to ask.. Basically there's a ton I wanna implement into my game, and there's a ton that I dunno if there's plugins for or if I gotta do it myself. So I'll try to explain what I'm looking for in terms of info about [if need me to explain deeper, just ask which]...
  7. Zanderfel

Gen Parts, Monsters, etc

Resource Type: Gen Parts (Mostly clothing options, but I am looking for Evil & Monster parts), Monsters & Bosses (Actors, Battlers, Portraits, and Enemies), and Animations (for Spells, Abilities, and World Map events). Maker Format: MV Only - I don't have any other version Art Style: Not...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

100 likes.jpg

I reached 100 followers on my new twitter! It's not much but it's honest work
Made this sign for a you-know-what type of business, completely from scratch.
Gotta admit, i'm extremely proud of it.

image.png
After 7 months of really hard work and then 6 months of lazing around and procrastinating with adding the final touches my game is finally complete! Not bad considering that a year ago I didn't really even know about variables. Thanks to everyone who helped with questions and assets! Feels good to have a game under my belt! Ep2 (also self contained) may possibly come in the future!
I just made a breakthrough in my Battlecore problem where the Abort Battle command wouldn't work after using a Custom Action Sequence skill. It seems that Abort Battle can't be the last command in the event.
Before, the event was ordered (Dialogue -> Abort Battle). But having the message appear LAST fixed it.
(Abort Battle -> Dialogue)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anxs