Search results

1. genemm

Tactics System 1.2.1 (Tactical Battle System)

How to change the opacity of the player characters and the enemies in Tactics System when the characters' and enemies' turn starts and ends?
  2. genemm

Having just 1 or more units on the player’s party and enemy’s party won’t matter. The unit’s move is also not limited to 1 tile. It will be like Vandal Hearts 2 on Playstation 1. But not as complicated as that. All I want is that after the player makes his move and action, that particular move...
  3. genemm

Hi arleq1n, Great day! You did a great job in making the Tactics System! I have been looking for this kind of RMMV system plugin! I tried it and it is awesome. My interest right now is making the player's and the enemy's move to be visibly moving at the same time instead of taking turns. What...
  4. genemm

Need help to make diamond grid nested loop

Hi standardplayer, Thank you for your reply. As for your if($gameMap.distance($gamePlayer.x, $gamePlayer.y, dog.x, dog.y) == 3) formula, can you please provide me the full code to create the diamond grid dogs perfectly like this representation: if($gameMap.distance($gamePlayer.x...
  5. genemm

Need help to make diamond grid nested loop

Hi everyone, Great day! I am trying to make a diamond grid nested loop but I have a problem with it. There are excessive events created that are more than the desired diamond grid. Kindly check the attached files for the picture. Here are my event commands and scripts: Control Variables ...
  6. genemm

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I will surely ask you to modify the source code Pharonix! Please mod it according to how you implemented it. I will PM you the link to my LeTBS.js file.
  7. genemm

Wow, thank you Pharonix! How can I implement this on my game? Please guide me. Amazing! Another thank you so much Pharonix! You are so brilliant! I will try this soon!
  8. genemm

Yup, I hope this will be implemented soon. I understood that currently, a tile MUST either be actor or enemy cell but how do I implement it wherein like in a 2x2 (4 cells in all) map, just a simple example, the system can place 2 enemy AI randomly in any 2 of the 4 cells while the player can...
  9. genemm

Hi, Any answer to my previous post? Also, is there a way for an event tile to be either <Actor Cell> or <Enemy Cell>? How?
  10. genemm

Hi, May I know if the move_points can be a range like the scope: circle(3,1) of certain attack? I would like my battler to move similar to a knight in Chess but not necessarily L shape. The point is to have a minimum move_points not just always 0 up to set move_points.
  11. genemm

Is my understanding correct that what you meant about "pull the active cell" is that when the (x,y) is stored as the cursor_cell/active cell, before a move sequence is called to go there, I should check the current (x,y) of the cursor_cell/active cell then store it in my own custom variables for...
  12. genemm

Yes, I fully understand and I plan on doing it. For now, may I know which variables record the (x,y)s of the movement, attack, and skills of the players' and AIs' battlers so that I can start tweaking the sequences of those specific variables to control more to when it will just store the (x,y)s...
  13. genemm

How about making the turn speed of all battlers equal for them to have their turn the same? Is it possible? Or every turn of 1 battler, the chosen movement and attack will only be stored on variables but not executed yet then its turn ends and another battler's turn starts, save chosen movement...
  14. genemm

What I need is just like the PlayStation game Vandal Hearts 2 if you are familiar with it. Here is its sample gameplay video link: Just exclude the split screen view, I don't need it. So, can the planning of the movements and attacks of the player's and AI's battlers, at the start of a turn, be...
  15. genemm

Hi Pharonix, Great day! Thank you for the prompt reply. Your answer was smooth, I was able to follow it and implement it successfully. I have another question: How to change the order of turn into something wherein the 2 opposing teams (player's 1 battler and AI's 1 battler) to have a...
  16. genemm

Question 1: How can the attack range be changed for the battlers and enemies? Since the move range can be changed thru move_points, is there also called attack_points or something similar to that? My goal is to be able to change the default attack range of the battlers and enemies from 1 cell to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

100 likes.jpg

I reached 100 followers on my new twitter! It's not much but it's honest work
Made this sign for a you-know-what type of business, completely from scratch.
Gotta admit, i'm extremely proud of it.

image.png
After 7 months of really hard work and then 6 months of lazing around and procrastinating with adding the final touches my game is finally complete! Not bad considering that a year ago I didn't really even know about variables. Thanks to everyone who helped with questions and assets! Feels good to have a game under my belt! Ep2 (also self contained) may possibly come in the future!
I just made a breakthrough in my Battlecore problem where the Abort Battle command wouldn't work after using a Custom Action Sequence skill. It seems that Abort Battle can't be the last command in the event.
Before, the event was ordered (Dialogue -> Abort Battle). But having the message appear LAST fixed it.
(Abort Battle -> Dialogue)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anxs