After posting a few times before, I've looked and tried in many ways, but I still haven't solved it.
First of all, my basic code is like this.
class Window_Test < Window_Base
def initialize(x = 256,y = 192,width = 130, height = 50)
Hello, there was a problem at the common event this time.
I thought that the state given is different depending on the hp situation of the actor.
So I made this code.
actor = $game_actors
actor.add_state(142) if (($game_actors[$game_variables].hp/$game_actors...
I'm facing a big problem now. Please help me.
I changed the original animation data of vxace from json to rvdata2 once again (through the program)
But when you apply it and you go in, you say that an internal error has occurred
Script '(eval)' line 1: NoMethodError occurred.
I ask you again following the previous article.
Through a recent search, I learned how to remove certain windows.
For example, @window = Window_textbox.If you made a window with new,
@window.dispose has figured out how to delete that window.
However, I don't know how to apply this in the...
Recently, I wanted to create a script.
How does it work?
@window = Window_textbox.new
If you enter the script as above, you wanted to set the length of the sentence in parentheses in @window.event_text to the width of the text box.
However, when I created and...
Recently, I posted something uncomfortable while making a game.
For competency growth curves on the job setting screen, hp and mp can be set up to 9999, and 999 is the maximum for the remaining competency values.
So I looked for scripts that would increase the upper limit...
Hello, I'm writing because I have a problem recently.
With Common Events and Enemy Group Events
Write 1 in variable 33 (as a variable manipulation event)
Through script functionality
I let you do that
The error statement "stack...
Hello, this is my first time posting since I joined the rpg maker forum.
The reason for posting is to see if there is an automatic skill script (available for commercial games).
Originally, I wanted to use...
After 7 months of really hard work and then 6 months of lazing around and procrastinating with adding the final touches my game is finally complete! Not bad considering that a year ago I didn't really even know about variables. Thanks to everyone who helped with questions and assets! Feels good to have a game under my belt! Ep2 (also self contained) may possibly come in the future!
I just made a breakthrough in my Battlecore problem where the Abort Battle command wouldn't work after using a Custom Action Sequence skill. It seems that Abort Battle can't be the last command in the event.
Before, the event was ordered (Dialogue -> Abort Battle). But having the message appear LAST fixed it.
(Abort Battle -> Dialogue)