Search results

1. MetalGearPearl

RMMZ Chain attack mode?

Hello, I would really like to be able to add a chain attack function in the combats of my game, something similar to Xenoblade, where if you press the button at the right moment you can attack successfully. Is there a plugin that allows me to do that? Thank you anyways. [Reference pictures]
  2. MetalGearPearl

RMMZ Get a state if a character has certain HP

Hi! I would like to know if there's any plugin or script that adds a state if a character gets certain HP during the combat and a switch is activated. Thanks.
  3. MetalGearPearl

RMMZ Sound Effects if an actor has a state

Hi! I would like to add a Sound Effect when an actor has a state, is there any JS code or plugins that helps with that? Thank you.
  4. MetalGearPearl

RMMZ Gauges plugins

Good morning. I'm making a stealth game and there's something I would like to add during the battles, some unique gauges for some characters. Like this one: A gauge that shows a character's current ammo for four different weapons (This example it's just a sketch) I want that those numbers...
  5. MetalGearPearl

RMMZ NPC movement

I need help, I'm developing a stealth videogame and I need that the enemy NPCs aproach you when they see you, is there a plugin or script that can help me with that? (I'm using MZ, but I did not found a forum for MZ, sorry if this shouldn't be here)
  6. MetalGearPearl

RMMZ Help! ( TypeError this[_0x453e37(...)] is not a function )

Hello. I have a problem with my game, everytime I want to load a fight the game crashes with " TypeError this[_0x453e37(...)] is not a function" Does someone know how can I solve this? I deactivated every plugin and the problem appears anyways :/ Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_11_27_2022_10_0_8.png
finally finished all the sprites for my friend's Comic book OC that I put in my game.
1669612924226.png
Added collectible trading cards to my current game, bio-Synthetica.
I plan to have a total of 20 different BATTLE-bot cards you can find & collect.
100 likes.jpg

I reached 100 followers on my new twitter! It's not much but it's honest work
Made this sign for a you-know-what type of business, completely from scratch.
Gotta admit, i'm extremely proud of it.

image.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kikira