Search results

1. ZeuroMiller

Clarification needed

Hi everyone, I was making a new game and i wanted some doubts to be cleared. I want to rename everything in the database according to my story needs. that includes skills, Tilests, Actors, Animations, etc. If i rename everything, will I have to change my script according to my needs or will...
  2. ZeuroMiller

Help With Concept Clarification.

Hi again, everyone. I am currently working with my first game. It won't be my dream game but i'll put my best. I have played many action rpgs and rpgs with world maps. Somehow i don't dig the Idea of a Map where you are bigger than towns. I thought of making many maps of towns, forests an...
  3. ZeuroMiller

[RPGMVXA] Please Create 2 Sprites, One Main Charachter, Main Ally of main charachter.

Hello, To Whoever Reading This Thanks In Advance. I Have Created A Face For My Main Character but somehow I am not able to create a good sprite. Also I was thinking about an ally of my character who would remain an important part of the story. Images Of faces Are Below. Description Main...
  4. ZeuroMiller

Help in Translation Of Master Script [Ace]

Hello Guys, I Bought the RPG Maker VX Ace in Japanese. I Have been wanting to create my First game where the menus are in english so i can take some advice from my friends who live in India about my first game.(The Load menu, Save Menu, In game menus) I searched in this forums and found that...
  5. ZeuroMiller

Creating Main Charachter

Hello, I recently started using RPG maker VX ace. When I started there was a main character. I used the character generator to make a new and custom character but I found that I could only use it as a NPC. However I want that character to be the main character. I searched for this problem but...
  6. ZeuroMiller

How to add custom tile sets (.png) format in VX Ace as regular tiles for creation

Hi everyone, I am new to RPG Maker vx ace and some things are bit not clear. where do we keep tile sets and how to use custom tile sets also is there a particle format or name for them as i have imported the tiles and they are not working. Thanks!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_11_27_2022_10_0_8.png
finally finished all the sprites for my friend's Comic book OC that I put in my game.
1669612924226.png
Added collectible trading cards to my current game, bio-Synthetica.
I plan to have a total of 20 different BATTLE-bot cards you can find & collect.
100 likes.jpg

I reached 100 followers on my new twitter! It's not much but it's honest work
Made this sign for a you-know-what type of business, completely from scratch.
Gotta admit, i'm extremely proud of it.

image.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kikira