Search results

1. Arkecia

Away for a Week

Hey everyone! Just making this topic to let everyone know that I'll be mostly absent for the rest of this week while I deal with family issues. For better or worse, my family respects me enough to allow me to act as mediator with a small feud taking place. I also want to visit my grandmother...
  2. Arkecia

The Warello Network

*Made for the 2014 Indie Game Maker Contest* In this game, you play the roles of two hackers who have taken it upon themselves to use their skills to fund a way of life as they integrate into society.    Before that, they were being brought up to become the ultimate data defenders by a secret...
  3. Arkecia

Project Oscine - Build the Perfect Team!

Do you have what it takes to lead your group and create the perfect fighting force?     The Mission: You are a soldier integrated into a research team that is using its expertise to create super-soldiers. At the top of your class, you are picked to lead a small team to undergo test runs...
  4. Arkecia

To Kill an Introduction

Hi there! I have been lurking around these forums ever since I got RPG Maker and made an account on here. Like many I wanted to create an awesome RPG and figured this was a great way to get started, but also like many I wanted to make a sprawling epic right from the moment I opened my first...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_11_27_2022_10_0_8.png
finally finished all the sprites for my friend's Comic book OC that I put in my game.
1669612924226.png
Added collectible trading cards to my current game, bio-Synthetica.
I plan to have a total of 20 different BATTLE-bot cards you can find & collect.
100 likes.jpg

I reached 100 followers on my new twitter! It's not much but it's honest work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glakus