Search results

1. jerdz

RMMV SRD_StatsDistribution Maximum changes for one Actor.

Dear RPG Mv community, I am looking for a way to get one of the actor having a different maximum value for his stat distribution than the other character. Every character can spend 1 point to get 1 stat (Atk, Def, Mat, Mdf, Agi, Luk) and can spend a maximum of 100 points in one stat. I would...
  2. jerdz

Elemental Rate based on Stats

Dear RPG Maker MV community, I have a game with custom stats and in my game the "Magic Attack" (which I called the Knowledge) is supposed to decrease the Elemental Rate set by your hat by a.mat percent. I tried to achieve that, and even with all the plugins that I could find I did not manage...
  3. jerdz

Skip Skill Type and update Help Window [MV]

Dear RPG Maker MV community. I have made a simple plugin to skip the skill type menu. Code here: As you see, I just recreate the Scene_Skill exacty like in the rpg_scenes.js, and I just bypass the SkillTypeMenu. HOWEVER, as you can see on the screen below, the help windows does not refresh...
  4. jerdz

RMMV Hover-over mouse, single-click selection windows

Dear RPG Maker community. The thing that bugs me the most in RPG Maker MV is the fact that you need to double clic every command on the menu which I found very unintuitive. I found this video that was posted 7 years ago about someone doing exactly what I'd like. Unfortunately I did not...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Twitch! Stream is about to go live with some Dark Souls 2! Feel free to drop by!
Has anyone ever wanted to choose how they play? I've been working on Black Moon, a project where you can fight against ancient beasts by commanding an army of former gods and goddesses. But what makes it different is that there are different ways to give your choice heroes either Red, Green, or Blue weapons/armor, and each grants different abilities. More coming soon!
Can Elon crash Twitter faster? I want something as big to replace it so I can promote my game there. I also need to actually do promotion this time, heh.
Thinking of getting a mechanical keyboard, eventually! Would anyone be interested in a chill keycap-painting stream?
Walked through the rain to take pictures of an 50+ year old printing press for my students. Hope they will honor that effort xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllieKat