Search results

1. Ciberfreak

Enemy "Preacher"

Thanks! I'm gonna try both
  2. Ciberfreak

Enemy "Preacher"

I want to make a enemy that summons from a poule of 2 or 3 predetermined enemies (those who also live in the forest) at random and not every turn. Is this possible? and how to do it/how to start (I have a enemiy, a skill and a empty common event) I'd say my knowledge of MV is pretty good but...
  3. Ciberfreak

Set event to autorun on startup?

I already came up with something...I added a page before the first page and a switch at the beginning of the game in a event that sets up everything at startup so when you play the game the event is set to autorun but otherwise at action button
  4. Ciberfreak

Ok I had to try because maybe it was possible with a plugin or something and it's a luxury problem anyway so I have to continue checking Benedict now and then haha, Danke
  5. Ciberfreak

Maybe I explained it wrong it's not this specific event my question is about because this event does switch itself of after the first time and as the player you can deny his question. What I mean is when I want to test something in one of the buildings or in a attaching map, I playtest this and...
  6. Ciberfreak

Just a thought I had is it possible to set an event from action button to autorun at the start of the game? We have this big city in our project and when you first enter this map there's a old man who asks if you want a tour or not. He's on autorun which makes a short test very tedious when you...
  7. Ciberfreak

Level cap problem

I see what I did wrong I edited the parameter which indeed sets the global level to 3 but now the second time I did look a little better and found the notetag thing you guys talk about in de description of the plugin...thank you n.n
  8. Ciberfreak

Level cap problem

If I change this to 3 every actor's level cap is set to 3...I only want my quest actor to be level 3 and not all my actors...the others need to be able to get to level 100
  9. Ciberfreak

Level cap problem

So I use Yanfly's Core Engine Plugin which overwrite the level options MV gives you. I want the max level to be 100 but I have a temporary actor I use for a quest who needs to have a level cap of 3...how do I achieve this?
  10. Ciberfreak

Max Level Problems

Ok, will do n.n thanks for the reply
  11. Ciberfreak

Max Level Problems

I do use Yanfly's Core Engine Plugin and I want the max level to be 100 but I have a temporary actor I use for a quest who needs to have a level cap of 3...how do I achieve this?
  12. Ciberfreak

Twitch Chat Integration (Twitch Plays MV) v.0.9.0

I'm stuck on step five...the generator isn't really user friendly and I won't get a OAuth string no matter what I do and I've been struggling for like 4 hours. I'm not sure if it's a me error or that there something going wrong. As I understand now I have to paste my Client-ID (which I have) and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Twitch! Stream is about to go live with some Dark Souls 2! Feel free to drop by!
Has anyone ever wanted to choose how they play? I've been working on Black Moon, a project where you can fight against ancient beasts by commanding an army of former gods and goddesses. But what makes it different is that there are different ways to give your choice heroes either Red, Green, or Blue weapons/armor, and each grants different abilities. More coming soon!
Can Elon crash Twitter faster? I want something as big to replace it so I can promote my game there. I also need to actually do promotion this time, heh.
Thinking of getting a mechanical keyboard, eventually! Would anyone be interested in a chill keycap-painting stream?
Walked through the rain to take pictures of an 50+ year old printing press for my students. Hope they will honor that effort xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hunipyon