Search results

1. SteelFanged

Looking for Encryption programs or tools

Thank you! you and, ATT_Turan have done a lot to clear up any fears and hesitation I had. I feel a lot better now, and can properly focus on my game.
  2. SteelFanged

...I have no idea. As I mentioned above, I'm in slightly over my head and I don't really know how this stuff works. I just want to make games, maybe make a little spending cash and without getting in any form of trouble.
  3. SteelFanged

I see. But there must be some sort of software that can be used to at least make unencrypting a pain in the butt? even if it's paid for? I just want to cover my bases so I don't get sued.
  4. SteelFanged

I don't know if I'm in the right place, but I'm looking for an Encryption program to use for my RPG Maker MV game so as to encrypt my game data. All the youtube tutorials I've seen recommend not using the default encryption that comes with MV, but I'm in a little over my head and I'm not sure...
  5. SteelFanged

Looking for an, SE Sound.

Thank you! I'll head over there and take a look to see if they have what I need! Thanks a lot!
  6. SteelFanged

Looking for an, SE Sound.

I'm looking for the sound of something "cracking". It could be glass, it could be ice, it could be metal. The scene I want to use it for; The Main Character in the game I'm working on has just been beaten up and lost a fight, his helmet is cracking before it completely shatters into pieces...
  7. SteelFanged

Greetings!

Thank you! I appreciate the welcome!
  8. SteelFanged

Greetings!

Hello, community. ...Well, this is rather intimidating. I've never, ever used a forum before. But last year I got RPG Maker MV through steam, and more than once I've found myself struggling to implement things and trying to get them to work the way I want. Youtube has helped a lot, but sometimes...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Twitch! Stream is about to go live with some Dark Souls 2! Feel free to drop by!
Has anyone ever wanted to choose how they play? I've been working on Black Moon, a project where you can fight against ancient beasts by commanding an army of former gods and goddesses. But what makes it different is that there are different ways to give your choice heroes either Red, Green, or Blue weapons/armor, and each grants different abilities. More coming soon!
Can Elon crash Twitter faster? I want something as big to replace it so I can promote my game there. I also need to actually do promotion this time, heh.
Thinking of getting a mechanical keyboard, eventually! Would anyone be interested in a chill keycap-painting stream?
Walked through the rain to take pictures of an 50+ year old printing press for my students. Hope they will honor that effort xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryknight5