Search results

1. Ciberfreak

Enemy "Preacher"

I want to make a enemy that summons from a poule of 2 or 3 predetermined enemies (those who also live in the forest) at random and not every turn. Is this possible? and how to do it/how to start (I have a enemiy, a skill and a empty common event) I'd say my knowledge of MV is pretty good but...
  2. Ciberfreak

Set event to autorun on startup?

Just a thought I had is it possible to set an event from action button to autorun at the start of the game? We have this big city in our project and when you first enter this map there's a old man who asks if you want a tour or not. He's on autorun which makes a short test very tedious when you...
  3. Ciberfreak

Level cap problem

So I use Yanfly's Core Engine Plugin which overwrite the level options MV gives you. I want the max level to be 100 but I have a temporary actor I use for a quest who needs to have a level cap of 3...how do I achieve this?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just gonna leave this here lol. 7th cycle endless mode :D 700% enemy dmg or something.
I think I'm going to play the Saitama Theme BGM next time I delve into the JS library of RPG Maker MV... :kaoswt2:
I'm already excited for next spring, the new confirmed release date for RPG Maker Unite!
Come and join me in 10 minutes for Throwback Thursday where I'll be playing Beneath a Steel Sky! https://twitch.tv/trihanstreams
testing another version of dodging feature, and attack sound design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gasti99