Search results

1. DaedraTalos

RMMV [MV+MZ] v1.5! Optimized Lighting with Real-Time Shadows (new: LIGHT ANIMATIONS AND REGION LIGHTS/SHADOWS!!)

If, by alpha images, you mean using custom images to make lights, then yes, it has already been implemented ^^ beyond that, custom spritesheet animations for the lights has also been implemented, which I'm pretty sure the other lighting plugins haven't yet implemented As for the compatibility...
  2. DaedraTalos

RMMV [MV+MZ] v1.5! Optimized Lighting with Real-Time Shadows (new: LIGHT ANIMATIONS AND REGION LIGHTS/SHADOWS!!)

Thanks for the bug report! I've checked and yup, I'll need to make a small update to be released soon that will fix this issue ^^
  3. DaedraTalos

MV + MZ: fixed a bug where the lights would "pop into existence" when first appearing on screen
  4. DaedraTalos

DAE's Lighting System with Optimised Real-Time Shadows and Animated Lights

MZ: fixed a bug where the lights would "pop into existence" when first appearing on screen
  5. DaedraTalos

MV: (Fixed a bug where the lights would "pop into existence" when first rendered on screen)
  6. DaedraTalos

Depends what you mean by that exactly Currently, since there are only static-shadows (event shadows haven't been implemented yet), the lights are calculated/baked once, and are re-calculated whenever they move/their size change. Any other changes will not cause a recalculation of the affected...
  7. DaedraTalos

The MV version is up-to=date too, if you're using MV ^^ As for the features, no worries, I'm taking a small break from development to see how well this plugin does and will continue work on it shortly once it has gathered enough attention :) Next up will be multi-layered lights/shadows...
  8. DaedraTalos

Try updating the plugin to the newest version. I think that what's happening has been fixed by the newest version (make sure to refresh your plugin parameters like before, once you update)
  9. DaedraTalos

I've tried to make this plugin as compatible with Khas' as possible, so migrating from one to the other shouldn't be too much of a pain ^^ Let me know if you'd like the plugin to be able to read khas commands directly, though, to simplify the migration
  10. DaedraTalos

Thanks! I'm currently working on making a quick new map for MZ (due to legal reasons) and making nice scenes to take screenshots of to show in the top post ^^ If you want to demo what you've been able to make with the plugin, feel free to post it here! :kaojoy:
  11. DaedraTalos

Glad it helped! From my understanding, you're suggesting a plugin command that allows for a smooth transition between two different colors, for a set time?
  12. DaedraTalos

What's been added since the plugin was first released: - Spritesheet animations for lighting - Custom animation settings for lighting (animated lights without using images) - Light culling and various optimisations - PNG-based lights + settings-based lights - Custom directional...
  13. DaedraTalos

What's been added since the plugin was first released: - Spritesheet animations for lighting - Custom animation settings for lighting (animated lights without using images) - Light culling and various optimisations - PNG-based lights + settings-based lights - Custom directional...
  14. DaedraTalos

@Tea's Jams The new version, along with the commercial one, is out, feel free to go check it...

@Tea's Jams The new version, along with the commercial one, is out, feel free to go check it out! :LZSjoy:
  15. DaedraTalos

Alright, v1.5 of the raytraced lighting system plugin is up, now with animated lights and...

Alright, v1.5 of the raytraced lighting system plugin is up, now with animated lights and customisable region shadows/lights! Go check it out!! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mv-mz-v1-5-optimized-lighting-with-real-time-shadows-new-light-animations-and-region-lights-shadows.140191
  16. DaedraTalos

@ToshaAngel Thanks for the texts ^^ As I thought, the issue is that you didn't refresh the plugin parameters after updating the plugin. Whenever you update the plugin, you need to open each plugin parameter to let the new values "refresh", that way there are no errors. The problem this time is...
  17. DaedraTalos

Alright!! The new plugin version and commercial version are out! Check them out!!:kaopride: What's been added: - animated spritesheet lights - animated custom lights (using settings instead of images) - Region Shadows / Region Lights - Lots of optimizations! Lemme know what you think...
  18. DaedraTalos

I see a few possibilities on what could be happening: 1. It seems that your plugin parameters aren't being parsed properly.The images are great, but I'll need the text version to be able to run it myself and check what's going wrong. You can send them to me via DM if you prefer ^^ 2. It looks...
  19. DaedraTalos

Hey there ^^ The plugin you sent me is obfuscated, you'll need to send me a non-obfuscated version if you want me to troubleshoot it
  20. DaedraTalos

Thanks!! Planning on uploading the next update tomorrow, make sure to check it out! :LZSjoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Testing Parry/Counter system straight from Action Sequence instead of utilizing the default counter.
Quite happy with the result so far.
Bex
This just blew my mind.
RMMZ can choose Tilesize.
No complicated Plugin needed, it is a simple inbuild Option.
This means you could literally use all your rm2k3 or vx-ace Tilesets and Characktersets in RMMZ.
This also makes me curious about experimenting with smaler Tiles and higher Screen Resolutions for non RPG Games.
mztilesize1414564.png
Did you know about this?
Just gonna leave this here lol. 7th cycle endless mode :D 700% enemy dmg or something.
I think I'm going to play the Saitama Theme BGM next time I delve into the JS library of RPG Maker MV... :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasuga24