Search results

1. alwaysivy

Mysterious August Contest!

Yay! A contest. Unfortunately, I don't think that I'm going to be participating, but I can't wait to see everybody's entries. =D Have fun guys!
  2. alwaysivy

Ohai

Edit: Sorry, I didn't realize that this thread was that old.
  3. alwaysivy

Another one! This time with Character Machine...

Another one! This time with Character Machine. http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy158/ivy_tsuta/girl.png
  4. alwaysivy

Sorry, Celianna...

Sorry, Celianna...
  5. alwaysivy

Here's my first face using Celianna's face generator...

Here's my first face using Celianna's face generator. http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy158/ivy_tsuta/female.png
  6. alwaysivy

Kingdom - The Clans

Hello. I enjoyed your demo. But, there are somethings that bother me. They are just little things, so I will only tell you the thing that most bothers me. Your maps are a bit too empty. To remedy this either make the maps smaller or add more decoration. It will help a lot. =)
  7. alwaysivy

Game & Map Screenshots

I agree, your HUD looks a tad too dark. Otherwise, I really like your map. You have very nice placement.
  8. alwaysivy

The Order of the Marten

Wow, how did you do that map of Weald Forest? I mean, even with parallexing, that seems quite the feat. It's super amazing! What tiles are those? I recognize the town as Mack, I think. And maybe the interior as well. But the forest (and that stream! uwah~!) I don't. I'm really, really, really...
  9. alwaysivy

Hollow's Dump O' Art + Writing

Wow, your art is amazing! Everything is so beautiful!
  10. alwaysivy

I agree with sabao. That is some eye candy!

I agree with sabao. That is some eye candy!
  11. alwaysivy

Awh, thanks. ♥

Awh, thanks. ♥
  12. alwaysivy

Ascension Production Team

Hi, I would like to know if you need help with your writing. I can provide examples quickly. I believe that I am quite gifted in the area of detail. =) I love details! So, if you are interested let me know. I am easy to get along with and have no problem working with a team. The only...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This is a really good video
Testing Parry/Counter system straight from Action Sequence instead of utilizing the default counter.
Quite happy with the result so far.
Bex
This just blew my mind.
RMMZ can choose Tilesize.
No complicated Plugin needed, it is a simple inbuild Option.
This means you could literally use all your rm2k3 or vx-ace Tilesets and Characktersets in RMMZ.
This also makes me curious about experimenting with smaler Tiles and higher Screen Resolutions for non RPG Games.
mztilesize1414564.png
Did you know about this?
Just gonna leave this here lol. 7th cycle endless mode :D 700% enemy dmg or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasuga24