Search results

1. Tsukunex

Debug Help

Can anyone help me with this error or how to fix it? Please let me know! [0415/161455:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(286)] locale_file_path.empty() [0415/161455:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(286)] locale_file_path.empty() Thanks!
  2. Tsukunex

Hello there!

Welcome aboard matey! I hope you enjoy your stay.
  3. Tsukunex

Naming your game/studio (legal issues)

@Parallax Panda You ask a very loaded question, and while I am not a lawyer by trade - I do know quite a bit about US Law. So lets break down your questions: 1)How do you go about picking a name for your game that you won't get sued for; do you even care? Well you should pick a name that...
  4. Tsukunex

Most Creative RPG Skills

Here's a few from one of my character's move sets that I like: Torture Water Boarding Some say that drowning is one of the worst and most painful experiences someone can experience. This moves mimics that by enveloping your foe in a constant stream of water depriving them of oxygen. This is...
  5. Tsukunex

Overdue greetings!

Hello, and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here as there are a lot of resources available as Jeremiah has said. Hope to see you around! Tsukune
  6. Tsukunex

Finally Hello!

Well hello there Sodalis! Welcome aboard!
  7. Tsukunex

White Screen Gene Scene Builder RPG Maker MV

CTRL+Alt+Delete -> Task Manager -> End Window's Management Instrumentation
  8. Tsukunex

Maybe your issue isn't performance related, rather failure related. In other words, you're...

Maybe your issue isn't performance related, rather failure related. In other words, you're perfectly fine when concerning performing or auditioning, but scared of rejection. It happens, I mean no one likes fail. I wish you luck though!
  9. Tsukunex

Hello everyone! ^_^

Hey there! I second the fact that it's easy to lose interest in games that you are making - mainly due to the sheer amount of work it takes. Don't give up though, there are a lot of resources here for you to use. If you have interest in commissioning and getting additional help with your...
  10. Tsukunex

A story behind your avatar

Mine is an icon from a popular manwah known as Noblesse, which is about about vampires, werewolves, and genetically modified humans. The reason I selected it is because I identify with Raziel (one of the main character's of the series) in terms of personality and background.
  11. Tsukunex

White Screen Gene Scene Builder RPG Maker MV

Hey there, I'm not techie, however, you might want to try reinstalling Gene via Steam. I also have the program and have not had any problems with a white screen. I did have a problem with white screens when concerning RPGMakerMV though. I solved this by closing down the WMI process which...
  12. Tsukunex

Puppy picture?

Puppy picture?
  13. Tsukunex

Mimics have always frustrated me in rpg, particularly Final Fantasy 10. I feel no remorse for...

Mimics have always frustrated me in rpg, particularly Final Fantasy 10. I feel no remorse for their trickery.
  14. Tsukunex

RMMV Seven Deadly Sins

@Muffel
  15. Tsukunex

RMMV Seven Deadly Sins

@Gabrelik Well, the Sin is more representative of their personality, as opposed to their move-set. For example, Gluttony does not necessarily = food. Rather, it is the over-indulgence of a certain act. In my character's case, she is addicted to murder. @JtheDuelist I love your title...
  16. Tsukunex

Solution: Trazodone ask your GP today :D. (Jeezes I sound like an ad - it's an awesome little...

Solution: Trazodone ask your GP today :D. (Jeezes I sound like an ad - it's an awesome little sleep drug.)
  17. Tsukunex

What are your thoughts on RM Games?

@VisitorsFromDreams I didn't know that site existed. Good to know though, definitely bookmarked. @plubic_void21 Personally, I haven't played a single RPG Maker game. Though I do plan on changing that, once I finish fleshing out the database on my own game. This is more for research purposes...
  18. Tsukunex

Sounds like an ideal match :D

Sounds like an ideal match :D
  19. Tsukunex

Musical Instrument - Weapon Sprite

Hey there! This is actually two requests (one is contingent on the other). I was wondering if anyone had any musical weapon sprites that have been made or may be made by my request? Alternatively, I did manage to create one myself and well it gets the job done. However, I am a harsh...
  20. Tsukunex

Basic Game Armory + Battlers

Very nice - particularly the double guns. Would you mind if I recolored the guns btw for my current project?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

WhitePaper.jpg

From China, with...white paper. :kaojoy:
This is a really good video
Testing Parry/Counter system straight from Action Sequence instead of utilizing the default counter.
Quite happy with the result so far.
Bex
This just blew my mind.
RMMZ can choose Tilesize.
No complicated Plugin needed, it is a simple inbuild Option.
This means you could literally use all your rm2k3 or vx-ace Tilesets and Characktersets in RMMZ.
This also makes me curious about experimenting with smaler Tiles and higher Screen Resolutions for non RPG Games.
mztilesize1414564.png
Did you know about this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasuga24