Search results

1. Clairenova

Making enemies only killable when hit with certain elements/resisting death unless hit with certain moves???

Yes, I make use of it a lot and have very few issues with it for the most part, but I will definitely be checking console stuff more often and seeing if there's something with it I'm missing when i check it later. It could actually just be something as simple as the passive state not properly...
  2. Clairenova

Making enemies only killable when hit with certain elements/resisting death unless hit with certain moves???

SO I've got a really nice combo system pretty well implemented in my RPG, and as the project moves further along Ive added more powerful attacks that are meant as stuns and/or finishers and really have a lot of weight to them. So what I'd really like is a way to make a Passive State to replicate...
  3. Clairenova

RMMV Forcing a Critical Hit effect on hitting Elemental Weaknesses??

Oooh thank you! Will definitely have to try that out!! That sounds really sound and weirdly simple, weirdly enough I hadnt really looked at the way damage is calculated within the Damage Core plugin itself much so thank you thank you :) Also just realized there was another Yanfly plugin I was...
  4. Clairenova

Hi thank you guys for getting back to me so soon! I got busy working on other parts of the game outside of combat and Ive been looking at good options to help me learn Javascript more, so I didnt have time to test either of your suggestions recently but just got going today!!! Ive been using...
  5. Clairenova

Hello! Wasnt sure if this warranted a thread or if this was the right place to post, but since Im stumped I figured Id reach out!! So, Ive been working on my game in RPG MV a lot lately and as Ive moved further and further into the design of the game, Ive steadily been overhauling Criticals to...
  6. Clairenova

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Yeah that worked wonders, thank you so so much and Merry Christmas :)
  7. Clairenova

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Hey there! Happy holidays everyone! I wish everyone the best of times and lots of success!!! <3 Anyways, hope Ive got the right thread for this, it seems like my problem could be solved using damage formulas exclusively, so I figured Id start here first. The project Im working on is gonna be...
  8. Clairenova

Hello fellow humans!! & other beings

Didn't know there was a whole place just for saying hello, so uh, hello!!! My name is Claire, Im an aspiring game dev in my mid-20s with a lot of plans making multimedia projects in general, Ive been an RPG Maker fan and played around with the software for years but havent really gotten REAL...
  9. Clairenova

Changing TP into a risk/reward based "Stress" styled system???

Hmmm, good point. Now that you bring that up, walking in circles would easily become the meta for Pressure management and kill the whole idea of it way too quick. Thanks for the offer to write up the script tho!!! :) The game will have a day/night cycle and track the days, and resting at inns or...
  10. Clairenova

I completely forgot about that plugin, I feel like that'll help with a lot, thank you!!!
  11. Clairenova

SO BIT OF A LONG POST, but Ive got a great idea and solid foundation, but need some help with it hope this gets some traction!! Im kinda long winded and repeat myself a bit more than I like LOL but Id love to get some input!! Ive been working on a system currently called the "Pressure" system...
  12. Clairenova

In need of a Counter Attack script.

Youre right, my mistake!! Misread first thing in the morning:(
  13. Clairenova

In need of a Counter Attack script.

Unfortunately while I dont have any scripts to share, I believe you could always use Yanfly's "Counter Control" plugin. It changes the way counters work so the skills themselves proc after taking damage if you want, and you can set up specific skills as counter skills, even making entire lists...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milchi