Search results

1. Etienne Vallée

RMMV Shining Orb Prequel

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK
  2. Etienne Vallée

Cutscene skip

Hi scripters, hope you are all going well! Let's get on topic : I've looked for a way to skip a cutscene, but can't find any on RPG Maker MV. The intro of my game (Right after selecting "new game") takes about 2 minutes and is fun to watch, but long. So is there a way to make a cutscene...
  3. Etienne Vallée

Bigger notes box in Database (MV)

Hello everyone! I was watching this video from Yanfly :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGz7_7CoMk and I saw something I would like to be able to do myself. If you look at 1:37 of this video, you can see the notes box of the database. It is bigger and it would be easier if we could make...
  4. Etienne Vallée

Skip Combat

Hi,  I have been using RPG maker since Ace and I'm missing a function. When I'm playtesting my game, I want to skip combat and go directly to the reward page. In Ace, I could do this by pressing F8 while in combat. Now F8 opens the debug console.  So I'm wondering if there is a way to skip...
  5. Etienne Vallée

How to win combat in debug

Hi,  I have been using RPG maker since Ace and I'm missing a function. When I'm playtesting my game, I want to skip combat and go directly to the reward page. In Ace, I could do this by pressing F8 while in combat. Now F8 opens the debug console.  So I'm wondering if there is a way to skip...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milchi