Search results

1. Lunyc

RMMZ Battle animations play twice with Moghunter's battle HUD

I'm using both Visustella's battle core and Moghunter's battlehud for my game, and while they don't cause any compatibility issue with the game itself, battle animations are glitched. Basically, animations always play twice, whether on enemies or on the actor busts (frontview battle) and it's...
  2. Lunyc

RMMZ SRD HUD Maker Ultra - showing state icons in the battle HUD

Thank you anyway for the help, man. Good luck to you too. For now I went around the problem by making buffs as states, I'll wait and see if someone has better alternatives.
  3. Lunyc

Okay, I double checked and there actually is a way to show state icons when the state is applied. Still, it seems there is no way to show buff/debuff icons, I may have to work without them, unless someone finds a way to show them. Thanks for the help anyway, appreciate it. :ywink:
  4. Lunyc

I've been trying my hand at SRDude HUD maker to make a better looking battle HUD (my MZ project only has 1 actor, so the default HUD doesn't really work). The problem I'm having is that, while I actually made my battle HUD pretty quickly, there's apparently no way to show the icons of the...
  5. Lunyc

RMMV Yanfly skill learn system - showing all skills regardless of the requirements

Yes, that is the case, I have them since they were free. They still work fine and never conflicted with anything, but I get why you are saying that. Still, it works, so thanks again. :ywink:
  6. Lunyc

RMMV Yanfly skill learn system - showing all skills regardless of the requirements

Works like a charm now. For me they were lines 933 and 934, cuz I think I have an older version of plugin. Still, now it works perfectly. Thank a bunch!
  7. Lunyc

Yep, that what happens. I tried and I just needed the gold and JP. Just take your time, no need to rush :ywink:
  8. Lunyc

Here it is. Below the <Learn Custom Text> tag there's just some flavor text, it shouldn't be that important (i hope).
  9. Lunyc

Aight, sorry, I'll do that from now on. This is actually what I did myself, but it doesn't work. The skill gets shown but the requirements do not apply anymore, I can just unlock it whenever as long as I have gold/JP. Do i have to put the requirements inside the eval?
  10. Lunyc

I've started experimenting with Yanfly's skill learn system and found two very useful notetags commands: Level requirement (you need a certain level to unlock the skill) and Skill requirement (you need to unlock one or more other skills before you can unlock that one). The thing is, using these...
  11. Lunyc

Torigoya_BalloonInBattle (Balloon message in side-view battle)

Thank you for sharing this, even after all this time :ywink:
  12. Lunyc

RMMV Adding Moghunter's picture gallery in the menu with Yanfly's menu manager

As I said in my post, there is the option in the plugin, but it doesn't work if you have Yanfly menu manager installed.
  13. Lunyc

RMMV Adding Moghunter's picture gallery in the menu with Yanfly's menu manager

I wanted to use Moghunter's picture gallery to give an extra aesthetic touch to my game, but I can't get it to show up on the menu. The plugin does have an option to do that by default, but it doesn't work if you're using Yanfly's menu manager. I need help figuring out how to add the picture...
  14. Lunyc

RMMV Screen animations not playing correctly with Moghunter battle HUD

So I've started using Mog's battle HUD plugin, it allows you to have actors busts during battle, instead of the boring low-effort default HUD, and it also allows animations to be played on top of the busts, which is great but also where my problem lies. Single target animations play just fine...
  15. Lunyc

RMMV Hide Yanfly JP text from main menu

It works like a charm now. I didn't even know Galv released a new version with the JP integration, no wonder I didn't think of looking for it in there. Anyway, thanks a lot for the help, man, really appreciate it :uswt:
  16. Lunyc

Looks like the problem actually is Galv's plugin, I tried playing without it and it worked as intended. I also tried to put the JP plugin under Galv's just to test, and nothing, the issue is still there.
  17. Lunyc

I've found the line and changed it, but it still doesn't do anything. Either it's a compatibility problem within Galv's script or, as you said, it's just the version screwing it up. I'll try to update it soon and see if it works. Thanks for the help :ywink:
  18. Lunyc

I'm currently at 1.10, although version 1.11 looks like just an optimization fix, so not sure if that's the case.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scumer005