Search results

1. LAede_Aveugle

RMMV Winter - A Samurai tale (New version LIVE! Better graphics and a little of voice acting!)

Hello, I just have uploaded a new version of the demo where a weird bug that make the player get stuck in the pink lake was fixed. This new version is save compatible (in theory I hope...) See you soon!
  2. LAede_Aveugle

Stop!!! Please stop!!!

So, last time a create a thread asking what you think we're the most frustrating things about creating RPG maker games (and it is very fascinating to see that some people hate what you love and vice versa). Now I am curious to know what you think are the annoying things that other devs do? If...
  3. LAede_Aveugle

RMMV Winter - A Samurai tale (New version LIVE! Better graphics and a little of voice acting!)

I know only two RPG maker games with this setting (mine included)
  4. LAede_Aveugle

Hello, Yes, it is weird that in the RPG maker community where we have so many people who enjoy Japanese culture, there are almost no samurai games. For the tile sets I used the RPG Maker MV - Twilight Shrine: Japanese Resource Pack, RPG Maker MV - Call of Darkness: Japanese Resource Pack and...
  5. LAede_Aveugle

Game & Map Screenshots 11

I hope it will be fun, I cannot wait to release my game to the world!
  6. LAede_Aveugle

I wanna review your RPGM game (CLOSED)

Wow this book seems amazing, it is a shame that it is SOOOOO hard to find Japanese literature here in France where I live... well, good luck with your blog I really enjoy your writing style
  7. LAede_Aveugle

I wanna review your RPGM game (CLOSED)

Hello, can I suggest my demo? It does not have knights or marmalade, but it has Samurai, and samurai are sooooo coooooool. I really enjoyed your blog! (man I am so nostalgic about reading blogs) https://laede-aveugle.itch.io/winter-a-samurai-tale
  8. LAede_Aveugle

RMMV Isekai Cowboy

This seems amazing, I will play the demo!
  9. LAede_Aveugle

RMMV The Ghost of Paris (Download Link Available)

As a Frenchman, this game picks my interest. I will play and then tell you what I think.
  10. LAede_Aveugle

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/marus-mv-bits.46811/
  11. LAede_Aveugle

This is a map I'm pretty proud of. I think I have good skills in creating simple but visually interesting maps and I really like how I can feel the personality in each of the houses. And now, in-game:
  12. LAede_Aveugle

For you what is the most frustating thing about making a RPG maker game?

Hello, I decided to create this thread so that I (and other creators) can put out of our hearts the frustrations and inconveniences that bother us deeply when we are creating games. Because I love RPG maker since my childhood (even if I never managed to finish a game... yet), there are really...
  13. LAede_Aveugle

Mechanics you dislike

I know what I'm going to say is going to be polemical, but: Turn-base battle. And yes, it's possible to make this mechanic fun, there are plenty of games that can do that (some of my favorite games have this mechanic) but most of the time in RPG maker games it comes down to boring but bearable...
  14. LAede_Aveugle

FREE Artist for Hire! I WILL DRAW FOR FREE

Would you be interested in a game that is not horror? Because I love your style.
  15. LAede_Aveugle

A question about prices

Hello, I am not entirely sure that is the good place to post this thread so sorry if I have made a mistake XP) So, I have been working in a game inspired by samurai culture for some time, but even if I was able to create sprites that match the setting, the chibi look doesn't work very well with...
  16. LAede_Aveugle

Hello everyone! I haven't posted any news for a while. Don't worry, the project is not dead and I even decided to bring you some screenshots of some maps. I would also like to ask if any of you would like to be a beta tester. I worked in a part of the game with multiple different endings and...
  17. LAede_Aveugle

RMVXA The Voices Within

This is very intriguing, I will keep my eye in this project
  18. LAede_Aveugle

Ideas for snow puzzles

Thank you for all your ideas!!!
  19. LAede_Aveugle

Ideas for snow puzzles

So in my game there is a scene where two characters are stuck in a mountain and have to leave before they freeze to death. Can you help me come up with ideas for puzzles so that this scene is not just a walking simulator?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scumer005