Search results

1. coticka

RMMV Map animation question.

Ohh. Okay thanks. Just an animation from the in-game editor.
  2. coticka

RMMV Map animation question.

Hi there. Just wondering if it's possible to show an animation below the tileset but above the background parallax image. Or if not can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
  3. coticka

RMMV Apply Victor's SFonts to MogHunter's Action name?

Hey guys. Like the title says. Is there any way to force Victor Sant's SFonts plugin in MogHunter's action name plugin? Or pointing me in the right direction of which function to replace? Can't seem to figure it out.
  4. coticka

[MV]Best way for battle animations to play while char is invis? Ideas?

Hi guys. What do you think would be the most efficient way to have the player characters go invisible right before the battle animation for that skill plays (since the animation page will have the character in it preforming the animation.) Then making them visible again? I know I can use...
  5. coticka

DoubleX RMMV Action Cost

*bows deeply*
  6. coticka

DoubleX RMMV Action Cost

@DoubleX. Hey man. I really appreciate your help from earlier. But just one question. For certain actions, if there a way to force the actor's turn to end? Like after defending? Or a certain skill? Regardless of they have multiple action slots remaining?
  7. coticka

DoubleX RMMV Action Cost

Works now. Thanks! :LZYcheeze:
  8. coticka

DoubleX RMMV Action Cost

Oh wow. No errors now, but something odd is now taking place. Sorry for bothering you. You've been very patient lol. Let's say the actor has one +100 action times in their traits. They have 2 native turns always. Good. (Making sure attack and defend have a cost of 1 like the help section says.)...
  9. coticka

DoubleX RMMV Action Cost

Wow, thanks for replying so quickly. I did place it below both but got this.
  10. coticka

DoubleX RMMV Action Cost

@DoubleX. Hey, it's me again. Sorry to bother you but after playing around with your action cost and action times plugins I gotta' say I really like them, a request though. Your action times plugin works fine and is compatible with everything, though your cost one isn't, namely with victor's ctb...
  11. coticka

YEP passive states. MP kill problem?

Ugh. Yep. It was Victor's ctb that was making this happen. When turned off it works as intended. That's annoying but I guess I'll look for another work around. Not sure what could be making it interact like that though. And unfortunately Leocode's auto states plugin just returns an error for...
  12. coticka

YEP passive states. MP kill problem?

I've set the actors to have state 1 (death) as a passive state. And in the state itself, I have- <Custom Passive Condition> if (user.mp / user.mmp <= 0.0) { condition = true; } else { condition = false; } Which works as intended. The strange thing is that actors who are MP...
  13. coticka

DoubleX RMMV Action Cost

Ahhhh, I understand completely now. Thank you.
  14. coticka

DoubleX RMMV Action Cost

See that's what I also assumed. I guess what confuses me is if actors have 1 native action slot, how do you acquire more? Like a second or third? Is it that with this plug-in, the action times+, based on the percentage, will allow you to use a skill with a cost of three if you had been able to...
  15. coticka

Force dmg motion when receiving mp damage?

Perhaps there's a way to do this already? Though I haven't found it. But is there another plug-in out there that forces the SV charset to use the damaged motion frames when being inflicted with MP damage from an enemy?
  16. coticka

DoubleX RMMV Action Cost

I am also slightly confused by this. For testing (and without any other plug-ins/ctb/atb/no yanfly at all) I gave one character action times + 2%. Then gave a regular skill repeating only once the notetag of costing 2 actions. But it's always grayed out/unable to be selected in the battle skill...
  17. coticka

Scottytv's Enemy Book help with editing window sizes?

I tried messing with the .js file myself but I just got errors. Is there anyone that can point out to me how I can manually alter the window heights of enemy list and elements? And placement of the enemy graphic? Or just remove the 'status' window header so everything can fit? Here is the link...
  18. coticka

ItemBook and EnemyBook v1.4a by ScottyTV - FIX by MrCopra

Omg finally. I had been looking for this. Thank you. I could never figure out why the other version would always be blank.
  19. coticka

Change Action Rating Variance

This is very good.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pereve