Search results

1. pinkapinkie

Story tracker script

Hello everyone! I'd like to request a little script that could be helpful for everybody to use. It would be a simple story tracker, all this does is showing a little string of text when a button is pressed, but only on the map. For example, you press A button (should be customizable), then on...
  2. pinkapinkie

Runic warrior

Hello everyone. Playing around with Eredan gave me an idea over something which could be made with eventing and variables, but wouldn't have graphics and all. So I thought i would need a script to do so. What i thought of is this: having a runic warrior, like those in Eredan. They are special...
  3. pinkapinkie

RGSS2 to RGSS3 Weapon Upgrade Script Port

Hello everybody, I would like this neat weapon upgrade's script by richter_h ported to Ace. He was asked for a conversion already, but I wanted to ask any scripter out there to give this a try, since he didn't make any progress on it. This is the link to his script: ...
  4. pinkapinkie

[Demo Released] Far Beyond Universe

Far Beyond Universe   "... And it is in this warm and sunny morning, that our kind will face the true nature of fear. Humans."   - King Flavares the Last Story Synopsis: You are a girl who wakes up in an unknown place. You don't know where you are, who you are, and how you got there. All around...
  5. pinkapinkie

~[Linked Skills & Enchanted Equipment VXAce]~

If I set in a weapon's notebox :passive => 2 for example, it casts no skill. In your instructions, it says that to enchant an equipment we must place :passive => x or :passive => [x, p] but it doesn't really work even in a fresh project. Am I missing something? Edit: now i think i get it. It's...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pereve