Search results

1. Tech

Making a Fun Support Class

Nobody seems to like playing as a support class. It seems to be more like playing as the team waterboy, running around with a tray of snacks while everyone else has fun. What are some ways we could make support classes more enjoyable? For example, I had thought of a variant Necromancer who uses...
  2. Tech

Alt-Fire for Shooter-Like game

One project I'm working on is a game that takes after shooters. One of the influences is Doom 2016/Eternal. To that end, most of the weapons are guns, with a secondary fire mode in place of spells (although those exist too). I'm just kind of at a loss as to what alt-fire the pistol, minigun, and...
  3. Tech

Evolving Items Vs Loot Drops

One of the complaints about the genre is that the player is always chasing higher numbers. Another is that they end up carrying around a sack of loot that's useless to them so they can sell it. The obvious solution to this is to make equiment that evolves as you play with it somehow. However...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biaxciss