Search results

1. KageKazumi

RMMV Can I make weapons come with Augments with Yanfly Attachable Augments?

Title says it all. I want to make some weapons obtainable with augments already on them. Of course if the player wants, they can detach them later. But is there a way to get this to work using this plugin?
  2. KageKazumi

How to show custom logo on game startup?

Hello everyone, could someone please tell me how to get my custom logo to show instead of the 'made with rpg maker' one when you start the game. It would also be cool if I could show both of them, if anyone knows how to do that as well.
  3. KageKazumi

How to have states affect other states

Hello everyone, So I'm trying to implement this feature in my game that allows a state to affect the chances of inflicting another state. Here is an example: Say i have two states called 'Shock' and 'Wet'. If the player uses a weapon or item that can inflict Shock, it has a 40% chance to be...
  4. KageKazumi

RMMV How to add second weapon equip and second attack option?

Hello everyone, I'm trying to make a system in my game to where the player can equip both a Melee weapon and a Firearm. Then, when the player is in combat, they can choose to Attack with their Melee weapon or shoot their gun, Kind of like Persona 1. I asked this question before in the Plugin...
  5. KageKazumi

RMMV How would i go about adding a new Attack command in combat?

Hello Everyone. I'm trying to make a system in my game to where the player can equip both a Melee weapon and a Firearm. Then, when the player is in combat, they can choose to Attack with their Melee weapon or shoot their gun, Kinda like Persona 1. My question is, how would i go about adding...
  6. KageKazumi

RMMV Yanfly Animated SV Enemies Help

Hello everyone, i'm having trouble with the Animated SV Enemies plugin from yanfly. You see when i put the keyword <Sideveiw Battler: filename> in the enemies notes with the name of the actor i want, all it gives me is the is the base graphic, in this case the bandit, breathing. I want it to...
  7. KageKazumi

Title Logo Request

Hello Everyone, I'm looking for help with a title screen. I would like it to go with a black background. Name: Our Fates Maker Format: Rpg Maker MV Art Style: Modern, Final Fantasy Color: White,Blue, and Gray Image: Anything, Just keep in mind the game has a modern theme
  8. KageKazumi

How would i go about showing chapter names during game play.

Hello, Everyone. I would like to show the players current chapter without stopping them. For example, the uncharted game's would show the current chapter while the player is still able to move. I posted this question before and was told that i can do it with parallel process, but tried that and...
  9. KageKazumi

Removing Magic Attack and Magic Defense

Hello Everyone, i'm making a more modern game and i need to remove Magic Attack and Magic Defense from the all menus. Do i need a Script? Or could i do it without?
  10. KageKazumi

How do i show Chapter names in game and save menu

Hello Everyone. I need help to show chapter names in game and the save menu. For example, when starting a new chapter, i want the chapter name to appear on screen for a few seconds. I would also like for the save menu to show which chapter the player is currently on. Do i need a script? Or could...
  11. KageKazumi

Make Guns that use ammo?

Hey guy's, i'm trying to make guns that require ammo to use. How would i go about this? Do i need a script? Or can i do it without?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And my new character is complete!... at least the design now i gotta do spriting :kaoswt:
Screenshot_20221208-134313_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg
gotta love when an update is forced when yer in the middle of making a map and ya didnt save in a half hour XD least its still in my head..nvrmind lost 2 maps ;-;
I'm on my phone at work. Don't tell my boss - oh, never mind. He just walked in.
Also, it's been a while since I posted haha!
ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucia123456789abc