Search results

1. SteelFanged

Looking for Encryption programs or tools

I don't know if I'm in the right place, but I'm looking for an Encryption program to use for my RPG Maker MV game so as to encrypt my game data. All the youtube tutorials I've seen recommend not using the default encryption that comes with MV, but I'm in a little over my head and I'm not sure...
  2. SteelFanged

Looking for an, SE Sound.

I'm looking for the sound of something "cracking". It could be glass, it could be ice, it could be metal. The scene I want to use it for; The Main Character in the game I'm working on has just been beaten up and lost a fight, his helmet is cracking before it completely shatters into pieces...
  3. SteelFanged

Greetings!

Hello, community. ...Well, this is rather intimidating. I've never, ever used a forum before. But last year I got RPG Maker MV through steam, and more than once I've found myself struggling to implement things and trying to get them to work the way I want. Youtube has helped a lot, but sometimes...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And my new character is complete!... at least the design now i gotta do spriting :kaoswt:
Screenshot_20221208-134313_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg
gotta love when an update is forced when yer in the middle of making a map and ya didnt save in a half hour XD least its still in my head..nvrmind lost 2 maps ;-;
I'm on my phone at work. Don't tell my boss - oh, never mind. He just walked in.
Also, it's been a while since I posted haha!
ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucia123456789abc