Search results

1. zebaroth

some musice i made on a online synth site

some musice i made on a online synth site i did not have to pay to use the the site and the music is of my own mind. is very fast pace would be good for a cyber punk or scfi game and works well for a final boss. you can credit  me as darklordofoz and let me know where to get the game you...
  2. zebaroth

need furry sprites for game

i am duing a prody of final fantsy called furry fantasy and need furry sprits dose any one know of any
  3. zebaroth

changing event sprits

changing event sprits ok i have a sceen in a project where a machine is powering up it has lighting tubes 3 on each side how do i make them chnge to on from of at themoment i have it set up as 8 maps that switch i would like to have it be on one map
  4. zebaroth

need free sprites and tiles for scifi space praite game

need free sprites and tiles for scifi space praite game i plane to sell this game the reason the have to be free is i cant aforde to spend money to buy them

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And my new character is complete!... at least the design now i gotta do spriting :kaoswt:
Screenshot_20221208-134313_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg
gotta love when an update is forced when yer in the middle of making a map and ya didnt save in a half hour XD least its still in my head..nvrmind lost 2 maps ;-;
I'm on my phone at work. Don't tell my boss - oh, never mind. He just walked in.
Also, it's been a while since I posted haha!
ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiddleling