Search results

1. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I'm trying to get an actor's nickname or class and use it to load the sprite file to some poses like "dead". For example, if some actors have different names but all of them have Warrior class and the same sprites, get the string "Warrior" and use it to load "Warrior_dead.png" sprite file when...
  2. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Thank you Frostorm! I will check it.
  3. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Question. There is a way to move units trough just their allies? For example, player's party can move trough its allies even when they are blocking the cells (not stay in the same cell, just passing through it) and enemies can move through other enemies. Is this mechanic possible with tags or it...
  4. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hi guys! I'm new here, excuse my english. There is a way with the "passable" tag, only works with the units of one team? For example: The hero's party only can move trough their allies, and enemies can move trough only for enemies. Is that possible? Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have a screenshot from my Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild fan remake:
screenshot.png
I wish I'd been able to take a photo of the kittens at work. I love working at the pet shop... also those kittens just wanted my attention all day, but I had to stock the cat food and stick stickers on pet beds.
Of course, I did make some time for those sweet little kitties. They just wouldn't stop meowing!
Slightly late due to PC issues, but come and join me for Throwback Thursday! Tonight we'll be continuing Beneath a Steel Sky. https://twitch.tv/trihanstreams
And my new character is complete!... at least the design now i gotta do spriting :kaoswt:
Screenshot_20221208-134313_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiddleling