Search results

1. SloppyJoeStudios

Event position to another event conditional branch

I used this piece of wonder you suggested and it works like a charm! You will get in the credits for this! OH YES YOU WILL! What do you want to be named in the credits? THANKS!
  2. SloppyJoeStudios

Looking forward to my next dev session tonight to try it out
  3. SloppyJoeStudios

Interesting. I will try this out later! So this character being the goalie but what is the shortest code of event 25 (being the football)? You have an example of how the whole event should look or the whole script? Write it so even a dull person like I gets it
  4. SloppyJoeStudios

So, how would you have written it? 1tile away/adjecent to each other is what I'm after.
  5. SloppyJoeStudios

I will try it out. <3 How exactly should I write it you think? an example or two maybe? :) EDIT: I've tried different solution and none were better than my original === 1 Any other suggestions?
  6. SloppyJoeStudios

Hi! I'm trying to make a soccer/european kickoff minigame and have it almost working but I just wonder if I'm doing anything wrong with the code? My "Goal": Is that when the football event is 1 tile away from the goalkeeper event he shoots it back out. My problem: he does that but seems a bit...
  7. SloppyJoeStudios

OcRam MZ -plugins

Thanks! Will try it out in the coming days
  8. SloppyJoeStudios

RMMV Show picture in menu at certain x & y position based on map location

Hi! Is there a way to show a picture in main menu at certain x & y position based on what map your player location is? So this background already shows in my menu but if you're moving to, let's say A1 I want a picture where that resembles the character at that square. And If I go to A2 and so...
  9. SloppyJoeStudios

RMMV Make events mouse-clickable on distance in first person (mv3d)?

Hi! I have been searching high and low for a solution on how to make a ranched weapon work when clicking my mouse in first person mv3d on an event to activate it from far away if a "gun" is equipped. Like shooting in fps games. Kind Regards Kenny at Sloppy Joe Studios
  10. SloppyJoeStudios

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Hello! How did you make the lights stay in one position? When I move my character in 1st person mv3d the player light and event lights moves around the screen. Would really appreciate any help <3 :) EDIT: I guess you use the mv3d lights.. it lags for me so I try to make ocrams lights work with...
  11. SloppyJoeStudios

OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Hello Ocram! I have a short memory, but did I write you about my wish of getting your lights plugin to work with mv3d since at the moment the light source moves all around the screen when moving the player. Also the event lights moves around as your turn or move your player. Is it possible to...
  12. SloppyJoeStudios

OcRam - Audio_EX plugin (for MV)

Thanks! Will try it <3
  13. SloppyJoeStudios

OcRam - Audio_EX plugin (for MV)

Problem: The torch bgs sound only starts if I interact with the torch. How do I make it autoplay at startup or upon enetering the map? Se pictures below for my settings. Thanks in advance <3
  14. SloppyJoeStudios

I tried turn all plugins off and one by one on again and still won't work. It have worked for the whole time but encountered it yesterday and then suddenly it worked again today but just now after a full day of working, it appeared again. What could be causing this? I have a big map and use 3d...
  15. SloppyJoeStudios

Is it possible to be able to walk through some 3D objects even if events aren't walkable. I made a 3D object like high grass and put it on "o" but I can't walk through the grass and I don't want the player to be able to walk on all events like chests, signs and stuff. only through high grass...
  16. SloppyJoeStudios

How can it be made so I can fall down a pit of a tile is located in the A-Tileset? I have bigger sprites and graphics so 1height is passable but I can't fall down in pits that are for example 6 depth? any suggestion? EDIT: Solved
  17. SloppyJoeStudios

Conditionnal Branch for facing diagonal

Yeah I'm sorry I made a similar thread and I thought this reply was on my thread I getting too old for forums. Sorry for the mixup ❤️
  18. SloppyJoeStudios

Conditionnal Branch for facing diagonal

As I typed in the original post, I use MV3D and turn with mouse and walk with wasd so not using num keys.
  19. SloppyJoeStudios

Diagonal facing = Shoots event projectile diagonally?

Nopes, same outcome as my attempts. The projectile shows freezed in the upper corner and then disappears. freezed in same corner no matter what direction I face.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clust3rPepis