Search results

1. Franz_Pantalon

Hello dear English-speaking fellows! Once again, I'll continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren"...

Hello dear English-speaking fellows! Once again, I'll continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren" live on Twitch, starting in about 15 minutes. -> Franz' Twitch channel Everybody is welcome :)
  2. Franz_Pantalon

Going back live on Twitch for a short RPG Maker stream, and will continue Fortunastreet's game...

Going back live on Twitch for a short RPG Maker stream, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". Everybody is welcome :) -> Franz' Twitch channel
  3. Franz_Pantalon

Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are...

Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;) -> Franz' Twitch channel
  4. Franz_Pantalon

Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

So... yeah. I found out and feel stupid for asking... There is a plugin command for that: Minimap ShowMapMenu
  5. Franz_Pantalon

RMMV Modify status menu (especially show TP bar)

Thanks for your responses. As Caethyril noted, it did not think about the state icons... Maybe I'll have to rethink this thing somewhat. On the other hand, having all three bars together just simply feels logic. I've also been made aware of the MOG_SceneStatus plugin which I am eager to test...
  6. Franz_Pantalon

RMMV Modify status menu (especially show TP bar)

Hello there, I am looking for a way to tweak the status menu (and by that I mean the menu from "Scene_Status"). So far I have found many plugins offering to modify other menus, but not this one in particular... Maybe one of you might help. One thing I want to do in particular, is to display...
  7. Franz_Pantalon

Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

Hello everyone, does anyone happen to know a call script command to open the map scene? I'm trying to bind it to a button that would, when pressed, provide the same effect as when pressing the "M" key. I've been trying SceneManager.push(Scene_MiniMap) and stuff like that, but without...
  8. Franz_Pantalon

The let's play of Fortunastreet's game "Verloren" is back live on my Twitch: [MEDIA] Everybody...

The let's play of Fortunastreet's game "Verloren" is back live on my Twitch: Everybody is welcome :)
  9. Franz_Pantalon

Hello everyone :) I'm gonna be streaming in English in ~ 15 min, on Twitch. On the menu: I will...

Hello everyone :) I'm gonna be streaming in English in ~ 15 min, on Twitch. On the menu: I will continue my let's play of Verloren, a RMMV game made by a fellow French maker named Fortunastreet.
  10. Franz_Pantalon

Hi all :D ... not posting here that much, but today I'll make an exception as I will be testing...

Hi all :D ... not posting here that much, but today I'll make an exception as I will be testing the international version of a friend's game called "Verloren", live on Twitch in about 20 minutes... (hope this is not considered spam ^^')
  11. Franz_Pantalon

Finally getting a grip on the battle system for my first game... This has been way more time...

Finally getting a grip on the battle system for my first game... This has been way more time consuming than expected, but I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
  12. Franz_Pantalon

RMMV Allow a skill to target both dead and alive allies

Just passing by to drop a big "thank you" to @caethyril for this plugin. Helped me a lot :)
  13. Franz_Pantalon

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hi, please allow me a newbie question (probably already got asked a dozen times)... In several video-tutorials (especially from Yanfly's plugins), the tutor uses an enlarged version of the "note" field where he inputs the notetags... This seems very very helpful for writing long notetags...
  14. Franz_Pantalon

Been unlocking some old rusty creative skills since I got RPG maker! Learned back drawing and...

Been unlocking some old rusty creative skills since I got RPG maker! Learned back drawing and image editing again after years, began refreshing some old javascript knowledge, and it feels great :D ... Still missing the slightest sense of rhythm though, so creating musics won't be on the menu...
  15. Franz_Pantalon

RMMV Casting time

Short feedback: it works! :biggrin: The only thing I didn't think of was the transition from the "not casting" to the "casting" state, which I solved by putting a resistance to the "not casting" state when in the "casting" state. Apart from that, it worked according to plan. Sole drawback is...
  16. Franz_Pantalon

Indifferently target alive and knocked out characters

Ok... so I'll let the thread here in case someone needs it sometime... But I found a solution that works. There is a plugin by Kadokawa for exactly that purpose available in the "dlc" folder of MV (location might differ if MV wasn't bought via steam). The plugin is called "DeadOrAliveItem" and...
  17. Franz_Pantalon

Indifferently target alive and knocked out characters

Hi everyone, I am planing to differentiate between two "out of action" states for the characters of my game: "knocked out" and "dead": "knocked out" is the state the character reaches when getting to 0 HP. This state is removed after a fight (the character wakes up with 1HP). "dead" is a...
  18. Franz_Pantalon

RMMV Casting time

So... tried that, it makes the game crash.... HOWEVER: I came up with an idea I am going to test out tomorrow... The idea is the following: On initiating the encounter, all enemies get an invisible state "not casting" (this would be done with a battle event). Enemy action pattern is set so...
  19. Franz_Pantalon

RMMV Casting time

That sounds like something one would do in RM2k :guffaw:... But worth a try I think. I am a bit dubitative about the ergonomics thought, but we'll see. I'll probably start with some of the JavaScript tutorials of this forum this weekend anyway, they seem well written (I am just not used to...
  20. Franz_Pantalon

RMMV Casting time

The approach you suggest @Solar_Flare is also the first thing I naively though of: 1. Player selects skill in menu. 2. This launches a "cast" skill with an incantation animation, which applies a "casting / charging" state on the character. 3. The character stays in that state for the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clust3rPepis