Search results

1. VitaliaDi

RMMV Burden 2: Remnants

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK SECTION B: CHARACTERS
  2. VitaliaDi

One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol

One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
  3. VitaliaDi

Resource Pack Updates: Japanese Anime Voices: Male Character Series Vol. 1-9

I can't find the resources in my MV assets. (I looked in the DLC files maybe I'm not finding the particular folder in my program files) I also don't have an update queued either. Is there a particular place to find these assets? Are they usable as SE or are they only for this "Battlevoice"...
  4. VitaliaDi

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@fluffymonster Yeah they are supposed to be giant fish swimming a little farther away than everything else
  5. VitaliaDi

Thanks for the tips! They're meant to be background since the player is swimming up, now horizontal so I'm going for depth with those fish
  6. VitaliaDi

@fluffymonster Those big fish are actually in the background behind everything else
  7. VitaliaDi

@fluffymonster @Finnuval Okay, how is it looking now? I'm adding a bit more variety of corals but other than that this is what I have. The bottom and top of the map shown here:
  8. VitaliaDi

Great ideas I'll definitely do that :)
  9. VitaliaDi

I've edited the map with your suggestions, this is the lower portion with animated seaweed, it's definitely getting better. I'll probably add more maybe floating bubbles with things inside and more seaweed :)
  10. VitaliaDi

RMMV Burden 2: Remnants [In Development]

Burden 2: Remnants In dreaming I can see them again. SYNOPSIS SCREENSHOTS ITCH.IO LINK
  11. VitaliaDi

oof thanks so much you are the perfect person to respond to my post!
  12. VitaliaDi

Oh those are good ideas. Different sized schools of fish and a few foreground things like seaweed and the darkness fade would definitely help liven it up.
  13. VitaliaDi

Hi friends, I'm looking for some help on this map. Mapping is totally one of my weak points, I want it to look full and interesting, with a lot to look at, while also keeping that empty/or "open" feel. I'm struggling with what to add to this map since it's just water. I added some floating...
  14. VitaliaDi

MOG Weather EX not working on one map

Oh oof it looks like that was the problem, I changed it to autorun and erased the event and now it's working just fine. Thanks so much This is resolved,
  15. VitaliaDi

Update: If I use a weather ID 25 or higher it shows up but flips out spazzing all over the screen. Only on the map the even is located on.
  16. VitaliaDi

Hi all, I'm trying to get this plugin to work and I have the plugin command activated on the map I want it to appear on and it simply does not appear on the map I want it to. The issues: #1 The plugin is not working on the map I have it set to activate on, the one with the event. When I...
  17. VitaliaDi

No Travel Game Jam

Will do thanks!
  18. VitaliaDi

No Travel Game Jam

Aw I just joined the Dream Diary game jam, but I'll be looking for the finished games to play and review!
  19. VitaliaDi

Galv's Mirror Character Effect Plugin for MV?

I prefer eventing but I'll take whatever I can get to work for a mirror room, kind of like a funhouse! As long as the plugin can handle lots of mirrors at once :) The comments on that plugin said to be careful with how many mirrors are used at once but maybe I'll just test its limits!
  20. VitaliaDi

Galv's Mirror Character Effect Plugin for MV?

Thanks for the large sprites tip I wouldn't have thought of that to begin with! I'll try out the Biud436 plugin, I looked through and it seems like he was planning on adding an actual mirror effect option but it doesn't seem like he got to it. I maybe be able to mess with tiles enough to make...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clust3rPepis