Search results

1. LadyBanshee

Final Fantasy Inspired Airship Sprites

The airship in that first image is what I'm looking for Too bad this is for RMVX/Ace...it would have been perfect...
  2. LadyBanshee

I've seen that, but I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for...
  3. LadyBanshee

Been searching all over for a Final Fantasy inspired airship sprite set, one that can be used as the airship vehicle in a game that is, and so far have not had any luck. If someone could make one or point me in the right direction, I would much appreciate it Resource Type: Vehicle sprite Maker...
  4. LadyBanshee

Resource trouble

I completely forgot I needed to do that. I just expected them to show up in the default tilesets after putting them into the folder :blush:(complete newbie when it comes to RPG Maker, can you tell?)
  5. LadyBanshee

Resource trouble

I recently downloaded some free tilesets and when I went to go and use them they wouldn't show up in the program. I made sure they were in my tileset folder but they're still not showing up.
  6. LadyBanshee

The Traditional Japanese houses.

I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong but after downloading it and putting the images into the tilesets folder it still won't show up in my game.
  7. LadyBanshee

Follower Control Plugin by Tyruswoo

Hi, I know this is going to sound dumb but how exactly do I download the plugin. Every time i click the download link it just takes me to a readout of the code.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clust3rPepis