Search results

1. Sinnistar

Kostek's MV Stuff

Looks pretty good. Always good to have more MV battlers! xD
  2. Sinnistar

LALM is 20% complete now, all I need to add for the demo is skills and it can be playable!

LALM is 20% complete now, all I need to add for the demo is skills and it can be playable!
  3. Sinnistar

I'm pretty excited to see this one through. I have a good chunk of it already done, and will...

I'm pretty excited to see this one through. I have a good chunk of it already done, and will likely have a playable demo by the end of the month to show off some of the unique things I've added to it.
  4. Sinnistar

LALM is making good progress!

LALM is making good progress!
  5. Sinnistar

Sinnistar's Resource collection

So, I've created another track on my soundcloud. Most of those BGM tracks haven't been shared here, so I'll go ahead and link my profile there so anyone interested can check those out. The newest is a chiptune track (the first I've ever made) which is made for Katz: Box Guardians, a smaller...
  6. Sinnistar

I'm confident this project will be better in design than TOTL was, with unique features like...

I'm confident this project will be better in design than TOTL was, with unique features like Co-op, True Open World, Life Profession System, Dual Character Bounce system, and much more fun stuff xP
  7. Sinnistar

Feels good going into a project knowing everything that will happen from the start! Things are...

Feels good going into a project knowing everything that will happen from the start! Things are going much quicker with LALM than TOTL.
  8. Sinnistar

Here's another one guys! So I've created this little rowboat idea for LALM so that I can allow for passage across water (unlike Tales of the Lumminai where it just faded the screen). The idea is to allow the player to freely explore anywhere where there is water after they obtain the rowboat...
  9. Sinnistar

Luminia and the Last Magician has been set in place! The spinoff to Tales of the Lumminai is now...

Luminia and the Last Magician has been set in place! The spinoff to Tales of the Lumminai is now in development.
  10. Sinnistar

Here's the first little asset I've made for my game Luminia and the Last Magician (a short spinoff of Tales of the Lumminai) that I've begun work on. Since this game is in an entirely different world, it holds more of a steampunky/fantasy feel to it. Anyhow, to match the new worlds' theme, I had...
  11. Sinnistar

My game keeps crashing for players

The spiking occurs in a completely random pattern. One second on one tile, then on a different one, then when standing still, then when moving. There doesn't seem to be any real pattern to it, and it occurs on every map so it's just odd. On the beginner maps, there aren't any parallel events...
  12. Sinnistar

Well, the current steam version is still unstable even with the overlay disabled, but it doesn't spike as quickly nore as badly. It is stable for the most part around 800k kb which I'm guessing is likely the average where it should be since the non steam version is around 500-650k kb. I still...
  13. Sinnistar

I prolly missed something, but I have now uploaded the Tales of the Lumminai tileset that I made for my game. (I don't actually use this tileset per say, but I have all the stuff on it as doodads that I use with Yanfly's plugin). I created these to give a bit of variety to my game and add that...
  14. Sinnistar

Nah, it seems I somehow fixed it so his plugin works again lol. I had one of the perameters enabled but it was causing problems so I just disabled that and it works fine now (just means if the game were to zoom out it may have black edges but I don't use the zoom out feature so that don't...
  15. Sinnistar

Well my plugins are already updated to 1.5.2 and I have the 1.5 plugin perameter thingy in the project itself so I'm not sure why it says it's still 1.3 since I copied all the new files except plugins and put them into the folder where it was instructed. Might have missed something, so I'll...
  16. Sinnistar

The game is commercial and is on steam already released as of the 8th of this month. That's also why I'm trying to resolve this quickly, as this is causing major problems for a few who bought the game. Most don't experience it it seems, but there are at least 8 (out of roughly 26) who are. And...
  17. Sinnistar

Alright. The project was started with MV 1.2, but I have since updated the engine and everything prior to 1.5.2 to 1.5.2. Does that actually make its version 1.5.2? I asked them what Os they have to see if that's a common factor or not. If they don't have Windows 10, then that's out. We all have...
  18. Sinnistar

I'm on a windows 10 pc myself. It does eventually crash, but it takes hours for it to happen for me. I've also got an Nvidia GTX 980 card with the latest version drivers. That's at least one thing I have in common with 3 of them, Nvidia cards. My windows isn't up to date with the latest version...
  19. Sinnistar

That was my thought at first too, but when I have 4 of them saying they have specs like this i7-6700 32gb ram gtx 1080 fe it makes it impossible to say that would be the problem. 32 gigs is far more than I have so they shouldn't have that problem if I don't. My own is only 10 gb and it works...
  20. Sinnistar

Alright, I'm stumped on this one. I keep getting reports that Tales of the Lumminai is constantly crashing (which means memory leak since it is spiking memory usage until it crashes). I'm not sure what could be causing this or how to fix it...any ideas? The game went through testing without this...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clust3rPepis