Search results

1. GGZiron

GGZ Formation Manager [MZ]

Hmmm, can you give me example when it doesn't work as you want? My "Default Member Position" parameter should work for all formations, as long you didn't assigned data for certain member index. Or you want to assign data(parameters, state for traits) but use default coordinates?
  2. GGZiron

GGZ Formation Manager [MZ]

Engine: RPG Maker MZ Tested on Engine Version: 1.5.0 Plugin Version: 1.1.0 Download: From itch.io Introduction: This plugin allows you to set different Formations for the side battle view. Each formation can have different coordinates for the actor battlers, and each formation can set...
  3. GGZiron

GGZiron's Extra Page Conditions

GGZiron's Extra Page Conditions Engine: RPGMaker MZ Plugin Version: 1.0.0 Terms: Free to use, as long you credit me as GGZiron. If your game is commercial, sending me a free copy is good way to thank me, but this is optional. Features: Allows you to set additional options via plugin command...
  4. GGZiron

Mother 20XX

Hello! Since I got mentioned, wish to tell when I wrote my scrolling battle back in help request, I was much less experienced. Was just excited to post my own solutions. I didn't use Plane object(I didn't know about them yet), so definitely don't go with mine! The one @Roninator2 shows here...
  5. GGZiron

GGZiron's Tetris Minigame (discontinued)

Hmmm, for some reason, I didn't recieve notification for your message, that's why replying late. After game over it should display the text game over, the freeze time is on purpose so the music plays some minimal length, then additional freeze if best scores. There is option to reduce or set to...
  6. GGZiron

Ahh! Idk where I been looking. You can fix that in the vocab settings. I will fix when I get back at it. Edit: Just posted new version. The changes can be seen here. @TheHQ98 , this should add the feature you wanted. As about the typo, it is fixed in the code. Will replace my screenshots...
  7. GGZiron

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! I too, want to make this more RPG-friendly, by giving such features. But can't promise, as I never done AI, and also I will need to re-organise my code to be able to handle more players. That may be my next "grand project", but right now can only fix bugs...
  8. GGZiron

Glad you like it. As about your suggest, will think about it. Currently, you can do this: let bestScores = GGZiron.Tetris.Process.bestScores; $gameVariables.setValue(1, bestScores); This way you assign best scores to variable 1. I am thinking between extracting them via plugin command instead...
  9. GGZiron

Think the culprit is my IN loop in the move method. for(index in tetromino){ let x = tetromino[index].x; let y = tetromino[index].y; tetromino[index] = this.block(x + xOffset, y + yOffset); tetromino[index].colorID = this.type; tetromino[index].active = true...
  10. GGZiron

If my core is not there, it will bring error message on project launch, so it shouldn't be that. I also initialize data in older saves, after recieved such bug report in my Ace version. If I know which plugin conflicts with mine, could try to patch it. The error message from the console would...
  11. GGZiron

Over worries for the legality of my work, I am discontinuing this plugin. That means not only I will not release future updates, but I will remove the download link and my itch.io page with the plugin. Sorry for all the inconvenience. Those who already have the plugin, advised not to use and...
  12. GGZiron

GGZiron's Time system V 1.2.1

Hello! I need to know which VS plugin exactly conflicts with mine, so I can replciate the error, so then I can see how I can fix it. Opening the console with F12 and capturing the console could help me too. Hope we can work this out. Thanks! Edit: Are you sure it conflicts with VS plugin? It...
  13. GGZiron

Now my plugin have Add-on too, "Digital Clock". You can see more about it in the opening post.
  14. GGZiron

RPG Maker MZ's issue with Party Actor 10

If have to speculate why happens so, I think at some point, something sets the actor's id to text value. You obtain that value to your game variable, but it remains text, and then the tripple = brings false. Finding what causes it would be better fix than my fix above. Edit: No speculation, the...
  15. GGZiron

RPG Maker MZ's issue with Party Actor 10

A very quick fix is going line 9897 of objects plugin. The line there should be : result = value1 === value2; Replace it with: result = parseInt(value1) === value2; Should do the trick. I think that is engine bug Not Sure what causes it. And when exactly happen so. Edit: The replaced line...
  16. GGZiron

Yes, I did put some thought, glad is noticed. I have some thingy with that, call it my personal little craziness :D. I listed the features my plugin offers. Is up to you how you can use those features, and how much you can achieve. Do you need more detailed description about some of them? I...
  17. GGZiron

GGZiron's Time System version 1.2.1 + Add-on Engine: RPG Maker MZ Introduction Features: Screenshot: Terms: How to use? Inside the zip folder there is manual (pdf file), explaining how to use it. It is easy to use? Don't think so. But it provides lot of options, and lot of script calls...
  18. GGZiron

GGZiron's Minimap V.1.2.2

Hello! First, thanks for the feedback! I am not a mod, but overheard necropost rule doesn't apply for script treads. If I am wrong, hope a mod would correct me. Will look on the compitability issue you mention when time permits :). Edit: Victor's shades are bound to Spriteset's instance...
  19. GGZiron

Instantly stop BGS from playing?

That should work. AudioManager.fadeOutBgm(0);// for BGM AudioManager.fadeOutBgs(0);// for BGS
  20. GGZiron

How to make events move before they are seen

Try with this: Works only for Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v3 (should work, I mean, worked to my test). And my upper snippet is buggy even without Falcao, sorry for which. You need to add that code in your materials, after Falcao's antilag script (or after all his scripts). Then you will need to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webhost98