Search results

1. Making events trigger other events

Okay, so my puzzle is a sequence of two seperate block pushing puzzles that activate a portion of a bridge once both boxes have been pushed to a specific spot on a grid. I'm using this event to track when a box is in the aforementioned designated posistion.
  2. Making events trigger other events

I'm working on a block puzzle for one of my games, which is a staple of RPGs. However, the way it works requires me to have one event trigger another event. Is there any straight forward way to accomplish this? If it is possible, can you tell me how to do it? Thank you.
  3. Making a Megami Tensei Negotiation System

Basically every enemy in the game, aside from bosses, can be recruited to join your team, so long as you're at the right level. When you ask them to join you using a specific skill, you'll be asked to pay currency, lend some items, or answer some questions a varying amount of times. If you do it...
  4. Making a Megami Tensei Negotiation System

I'm making a Megami Tensei fangame, however, I'm stuck on figuring out how to make it so that you can recruit enemies to your party. I have a recruit skill set up and made party members for each enemy, I just don't know how to get the recruit skill working. Any tips?
  5. Persona Class Question

While this does relate to my current RPG Maker Persona fangame I'm working on, I'm asking this here due to the subject matter. In Persona 3-5, what standard RPG character class does each character fit? Here's what I got so far: Makoto Yuki, Yu Narukami, Joker: The Hero, Obviously. Yukari...
  6. Yanfly's Battle Core Actor Specific Cast Animations

Since I'm all over the place with projects, I need help with a completely different project in regards to a Persona fangame. I've figured out that using Yanfly's Battle Core activates a skill animation to play to represent a cast skill. However, since this is a Persona fangame, tying that...
  7. State that applies effects to enemy upon inflicted target being attacked

I have a basic understanding of the code from what I'm reading, but there are a few more things I need to know. 1: What does the recoil damage and the bonus damage represent in terms of how it works in-game? 2: What's the difference between recoil damage and bonus damage?
  8. State that applies effects to enemy upon inflicted target being attacked

I want the damage to be triggered the same way the status effect was triggered.
  9. State that applies effects to enemy upon inflicted target being attacked

That's perfect! It adds the state that I want, now I just need to figure out how to make it deal damage.
  10. State that applies effects to enemy upon inflicted target being attacked

Yeah it's still confusing. However, I have obtained a lead that maybe the counter plugin would help. If I need to get the most accurate help, I'll explain exactly what I'm doing: I'm trying to make a Dead By Daylight fangame using RPG Maker MV, and I am trying to translate the Trapper's Bear...
  11. State that applies effects to enemy upon inflicted target being attacked

Yeah, it's not exactly what I want. I don't want them to get the effect first, but I'll see what I can do with that.
  12. State that applies effects to enemy upon inflicted target being attacked

What was the info? I saw your reply after I got back from being AFK.
  13. State that applies effects to enemy upon inflicted target being attacked

I'm having trouble with RPG Maker MV regarding a specific type of attack: I want to make a skill that inflicts a status effect onto an ally, and if an enemy attacks an ally with the status effect on them, the status effect is removed, and the enemy that attacked them will be affected with...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webhost98