Search results

1. albert-youkai

SRPG Engine MV - Plugins for creating Tactical Battle System

looks really interessing meccanic , maybe is good idea integrate in grapic way like pick up npcs on the actor head , but oltherwise is really good meccanic for quest wise missions
  2. albert-youkai

thanks for aswers me , also i had suggestion, is about give more coustumizazion about the "attack patten area", disgaea had really good examplew about , is like give more strategy and limitazions
  3. albert-youkai

its ok, is srpg , but add more strategic valute , like pick up ally and enemys and toss away. and many olther funzions for in battle puzzle based on the ground , like geo pannels , i just ask because i start mess up recreted disgaea classes as test it and my is just a legit question also ...
  4. albert-youkai

i had few questions, is possible recreted disgaea gameplay with it , if yes how will recreated the "pick up an toss" meccanic ? is possible do "magichange like" meccanic with all those plugs ins ? (sorry if ask too much)
  5. albert-youkai

Avy's MV Stuff

some pics missings from master post.
  6. albert-youkai

from the olthers type vote , i suggest la puncelle tattics
  7. albert-youkai

RMMZ (MZ & MV) Random Maps during Playtime (June Update)

i pay the full version about project , i can say holy molly is lot things you works on it only my suggestion is add compatibility with region event of yanfly (if youre not yet do it)
  8. albert-youkai

RMMZ (MZ & MV) Random Maps during Playtime (June Update)

Yo, pal i see you do lot progress about rng dungeon since last time i check, im quite happy
  9. albert-youkai

Bobstah's Battle Commands Customization v2.2.1 - Updated 05/17/2017

so disgaea ish gameplay ... sound cool and nice
  10. albert-youkai

RMMV TSR_Popups by The Northern Frog

Sure, i will test it Just put in my hold on plugin to try
  11. albert-youkai

RMMV TSR_Popups by The Northern Frog

I whonder if compatible with fallen olivia plugins (octopath battle system)
  12. albert-youkai

Guardinthena's MV Resources -- Advent Calendar Day 24

well i'm not even a big fan about in-body tiles , but in any way thanks ps: are alredy in my fonders those tilessets
  13. albert-youkai

Guardinthena's MV Resources -- Advent Calendar Day 24

ho, nice the "gore" theme stuff i'm not a big fans of vore-rpg but will be a nice combo whit my inbody edits and add ons
  14. albert-youkai

Crescent Wing Studio presents MV Tiles (Hair generator parts more buildings)

i really like , that is purfet for overgrow greenhouse
  15. albert-youkai

Unique Combat Role Ideas?

prinny class
  16. albert-youkai

Talk To Follower

that remid me lot disgaea , that is really clever idea for add the extras lore or just few fun and puns
  17. albert-youkai

NPC Dialogue Shop

my wonder if works with yanfly shop core?
  18. albert-youkai

VE - Command Replace

great plugin... but i thinks you need add compatibility with yanfly plugin.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webhost98