Search results

1. MMM_games

RMMZ At the dream end

"At the Dream End" gameplay trailer Hello everyone, we are excited to share the gameplay trailer for our upcoming game "At the Dream End" with you all. We have been working hard to create a truly immersive and terrifying experience for players, and we can't wait for players to get their...
  2. MMM_games

RMMZ At the dream end

We are introducing the Owl Brothers Mini-Boss Fight We are excited to announce the addition of a new and unique mini-boss fight in our game - the Owl Brothers. Instead of a traditional physical battle, players will engage in a dialog-based confrontation with these powerful owls. The Owl...
  3. MMM_games

RMMZ At the dream end

Thank you for the feedback. I will work on an extended demo and hopefully, release it by the end of the month. And I will try to iron out the game as best as I can.
  4. MMM_games

RMMZ At the dream end

The work on the second chapter is slowly coming to an end, and the work on the third and final chapters begins. The first chapter revolved around a young wolf who, while searching for his mother, triggered the collapse of one of the largest bio-experiments in the world, while in the second and...
  5. MMM_games

RMMZ At the dream end

Hi everyone! I am very excited to announce that the demo of my first Steam game called "At the dream end" has been released. The demo contains the first chapter (introduction to the "At the dream end" world) and it is available for Windows. Try it out and share your opinion. Any feedback will...
  6. MMM_games

RMMZ At the dream end

Hi everyone! MMM wishes you happy holidays and all the best! "At the dream end" the first chapter is done! DEMO is coming soon! But until the demo is approved on steam we started working on a new chapter - Chapter 2: Embrace the Angel. Wolf is all grown up now. But in his body is not his life...
  7. MMM_games

RMMZ At the dream end

Exciting news! I finally manage to open my first page on Steam! :) It is so surreal seeing my game in the store that I used for years but I never thought my games were good enough to be a part of it. You can visit "At the dream end" store page at DEMO is coming soon!
  8. MMM_games

RMMZ At the dream end

Hi everyone! I am an indie developer from Serbia. I created a few games in Game Maker Studio 2 but I always wanted to make horror, melancholy, and atmospheric games in an old SNES style. Game Maker Studio 2 can do that but it's a lot of work. I found myself thinking more about the code than...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webhost98