Search results

1. Pozinhofan

OcRam - Weather_EX plugin (for MV)

Good job, Ocram!
  2. Pozinhofan

Yes I have updated all of the ones I am using! - It didn't happen before the update though. ---It only happens on tagged <indoors> maps. if I save outside, it will be ok. clue?
  3. Pozinhofan

@OcRam Hey. Any clues on why I get this error when I try to load a file from a save on MZ? I have just saved and re-entered the game, no changes whatsoever.
  4. Pozinhofan

Attack State Function

That's fine :) What I did: - Created a custom parameter which is influenced by a variable and actor atk. - Used that custom parameter inside a condition. - Now I can use it everywhere and manipulate it through setValue variable commands as well. Appreciate your help though! You were really...
  5. Pozinhofan

Attack State Function

That might require a rework then. I am right now only using Math.random() <= 0.01 let's say. I will probably need to: Create a custom parameter -> Change that parameter through variables -> use that as a condition check inside a <JS Pre-Damage as User> kind of notetag. That might solve it but...
  6. Pozinhofan

Attack State Function

Well, I have been using notetags from battle core indeed but I mean, if there's a trait only for that purpose I thought it would has attached as well a function. Unfortunately I can't find anything related to Dynamic Traits for MZ though... I can't really use damage formulas nor common events...
  7. Pozinhofan

Attack State Function

Hey there! I was wondering... We have a trait such this one: How can we manipulate it through scripts and or variables though? Is there any function I could return to manipulate it? i.e: displaying my chance to apply Bleeding on my menu; increasing my chance based on my atk; etc Appreciate...
  8. Pozinhofan

[CGMZ] Encyclopedia and Bestiary

Hey @casper667 . Awesome job here. I wonder, can this plugin actually have <cgmzencyclopediahide> but for the opposite idea? I want to display only a few skills, something like <cgmzencyclopediashow>. Because there's a lot of test objects and only a few will be playable.
  9. Pozinhofan

Any ways to add the Weather Volume option to VisuStella Option's Core menu? Thanks
  10. Pozinhofan

RMMZ Script Call to Return VisuStella Traits Sets?

I am trying to use those values inside of some formulas and stuff. I wish I wouldn't need to set variables for that, that's why I asked that question. Thanks though, the solution below has worked! Lovely! That is the function indeed. I was looking for it (traitSet(key).Name). Now I can play...
  11. Pozinhofan

RMMZ Items and Equips Core VisuStella MZ

They are Icons from the CoreEngine plugin :D Look for the parameters icons inside of it.
  12. Pozinhofan

[Scripts or Tutorials] [JavaScript] Taking Requests

There's a great guy there! :D Well, I was looking for a character creation (RMMZ) scene, if you are ok with that. We would: - set pictures as bust faces/faces; - a background image; - the main character sprite (not as image, the sprite itself so we can manipulate it) - a stat allocation window...
  13. Pozinhofan

RMMZ Script Call to Return VisuStella Traits Sets?

Hey folks! How can I return a specific let's say 'Gender', 'Race' or 'Alignment' from VisuStella ElementStatus Core? - My goal: if (VisuStella_Gender = 'Male') { Thanks, my lord!; } if (VisuStella_Gender = 'Female') { Thanks, ma'am!; } else { won't joke here! lol; } Thanks!
  14. Pozinhofan

It says here parameters is not a function!
  15. Pozinhofan

RMMZ Cannot read property 'pages' of undefined

Thanks for your help! After your input, I have tried to remove every other plugin but the respawn ones. It's worked, so it's probably a compatibility issue. As time goes by, I see how complicated is to mix VisuStella plugins with others :p I will completely remove VisuStella from my game...
  16. Pozinhofan

Thanks for your quick answer! I am trying to spawn the event 18 from map 115.
  17. Pozinhofan

Hi guys! Using VisuStella Events and Move Core. I am calling a common event (which can be seen below). In a specified map I get this error: Cannot read property 'pages' of undefined. Some others map, the command will work. This is the log: Any clues?
  18. Pozinhofan

Love it! So, if I set something like: if (OcRam.Weather_System.onNewWeather) { if ($gameVariables.value(my_weather_var_id) === -1) { set switch 100 ON; } } I'd get what I want right?
  19. Pozinhofan

Hi! Any way to activate a switch when starts to rain? Or something like that. I want some states to be applied. Thanks!
  20. Pozinhofan

Works like a charm! Thanks and good job!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webhost98