Search results

1. BoneCollectors

RMMV Help to edit conditional menu commands in Save/Load scene

Hi! Thanks for your reply! I changed the code and still no success: Window_SaveAction.prototype.makeCommandList = function() { var id = this.savefileId(); var enabled = DataManager.isThisGameFile(id); var isLoadEnabled = DataManager.loadSavefileInfo(id); /// Conditional Save/load...
  2. BoneCollectors

RMMV Help to edit conditional menu commands in Save/Load scene

Hi! In our game, we have specific places to save the game and other places to load the game. I am trying the edit the Save/Load scene because I want to limit the options depending on the load restrictions. I am writing something wrong in the lines below...
  3. BoneCollectors

RMMV Yanfly STB System & SRD Timed Attack Conflict (SOLVED)

Thank you very much! That solved an issue with my game that I was struggling with for over a year!
  4. BoneCollectors

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Hello everyone. Does anyone know if we can prevent the camera from showing the black borders of the map? I want to move into 3D but I don't want my maps to look like boardgame tables, you know? The way the camera works on regular 2D prevents showing the black empty spaces all around. MV3D...
  5. BoneCollectors

How to add bottom legends at the menus?

Thank you for your reply. The multilanguage system isn't the problem, actually. I use SRD's. It will not change the workflow of adding a bottom legend at the menu scenes. The thing is actually editing scenes to show the legend text that I want them to show. I've tried several different...
  6. BoneCollectors

That's exactly what I want. The thing is I have a multilanguage game that can be played with both keyboard and gamepad. If I keep with the image backgrounds it will look strange when I export the game to consoles next year. Text legends would be more dynamic to adapt to different languages and...
  7. BoneCollectors

Hello everyone! I have been trying for years now how to add text windows at the bottom of the menu scenes in our game. Since I wasn't successful, my current solution is to add such info as part of the menu backgrounds as you can see in the attached figure. How do I add such text...
  8. BoneCollectors

RMMZ [MZ & MV v1.8.4 UPDATED] Shora Lighting & Shadow Plugin (2.5D Ambient Shadow)

I also get breaking bug errors every time when I leave a game, go to the title screen and then choose to Start a New Game. Our players are mad about this. And I have no idea how to fix this.
  9. BoneCollectors

Rename Skill name from a collected variable in script

Thank you both! I am using actor names, because this code is part of the dinosaur taming system. I want people to be able to name their pets and call them by Summon skills. This is why skills must be renamed every time the equivalent pet is renamed. You have my gratitude.
  10. BoneCollectors

Rename Skill name from a collected variable in script

Hello everyone. I am trying to rename skills midgame through script according to new variables. I already tried a thousand times, but I still missing something. Could someone help me? This is how my rename script currently is: var name = $gameActors.actor($gameVariables.value(206)).name()...
  11. BoneCollectors

RMMV Plugin to make RPG Maker games blind accessible

THIS IS EXCELLENT! Did anyone in this community work on these scripts?
  12. BoneCollectors

RMMZ [MZ & MV v1.8.4 UPDATED] Shora Lighting & Shadow Plugin (2.5D Ambient Shadow)

Hello, Shora. I guess I found either a bug or incompatibility. When the player quit the game from the menu (during a game) and chooses to return to the Title Screen, if the person chooses to start a new game, this bug happens: However, if you simply restart the game and start a new game, it...
  13. BoneCollectors

How to script sequences in RMMV?

Andar was right. The code worked properly now. I just had to reconfigure the logic of the condition layers as in the picture below: A fast translation from Portuguese terms is listed below: "Exibir escolhas" --- "Show Choices" "Quando" ---- "when" "Se" --- "If" "O grupo tem" --- "the group...
  14. BoneCollectors

Thank you for your interest as well, Andar. All switches are working appropriately. I triple-checked them. They have been working just fine in-game so far. I use SRD's super tools for playtesting and I ensure that all switches requested for that condition are ON. The thing is that the condition...
  15. BoneCollectors

Actually, it didn't work. When I tested a null hypothesis, it failed. Is the logic that I established right? (take a look at the print, please) A curious question I always had about you: why trilobites? Are you a paleontologist too?
  16. BoneCollectors

Thank you 2 for the assistance. Somehow it isn't detecting the switches. I just tested several times here: A fast translation from Portuguese terms is listed below: "Exibir escolhas" --- "Show Choices" "Quando" ---- "when" "Se" --- "If" "O grupo tem" --- "the group has" "Ciclo" --- loop...
  17. BoneCollectors

let condition = true; for (let i = 400; i <= 500; i++) { if (!$gameSwitches.value(i)) { condition = false; break; }; condition Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, I'm not being able to replicate it here. Can you be more clear/didactic?
  18. BoneCollectors

Hello everyone. I have come across a situation beyond my limited programming skills. I must check if switches 400 to 500 are ON, as a condition to reward the player with badge X. And switches 501 to 600 to badge Y. How do I script conditions like this into RMMV condition script box? Thank you...
  19. BoneCollectors

@Shora , thank you for the plugin. I'm trying to implement a full conversion to your light system, but I have a question: we use equipable flashlights as armors in Dino Hazard. The notetag doesn't seem to work in armors, just items. Is that right? Alternatively, is there a way to toggle on...
  20. BoneCollectors

Strange crashes when preloading is used.

I got the same problem here with Aetherflow's preload plugin. It works smoothly throughout most of the game until a specific cutscene where it always crashes.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webhost98