Search results

1. Kurtkakes

Problem with event in rpgmaker mv

I fixed it by making a new event page "boss attacked phase 2" then I put half of the events there and tweaked it a bit, thanks for trying to help though!
  2. Kurtkakes

it did not fix the problem.
  3. Kurtkakes

once I activate the button it plays the animation- but it messes up in the middle of it, I have no idea how to explain this. but I will send photos of the events gif https://gyazo.com/946b92cf33e3399a52bb74f918e330e2 the last event page is ok, it isint related to the problem, its after the...
  4. Kurtkakes

RMMV Galv Puzzle Functions (event going out of boundry problem)

I have 2 characters running around and when they bump into eachother they jump back, but that makes me have to put one event as through in order to work, but when they are, it will cause the event to go out of boundry, any way to fix this? as you see here, the event with Through is going out of...
  5. Kurtkakes

RMMV How to make an event trigger another event on touch?

yes, its for the more complicated one
  6. Kurtkakes

RMMV How to make an event trigger another event on touch?

its a simple explanation of what i need, i need to know how to make an event trigger another event on touch like for example of how it could be used zombie 1 walks into zombie 2 and they jump back and show an angry balloon
  7. Kurtkakes

Switch event not working anymore

ah! thank you!
  8. Kurtkakes

ah sorry i misunderstood the question
  9. Kurtkakes

Hello! I have a problem with my event, my switch event isint working! i even tried making it a event touch the player walks into, but the switch wont turn on. heres screenshots of the event and the event that is triggered by it
  10. Kurtkakes

RMMV followers trigger event plugin request

Hello! i am looking for a plugin which can make followers trigger an event if they step on it! pretty simple explanation plugins that dont work for me -HIME_FollowerEventTouch -SimpleFollowerControl
  11. Kurtkakes

Idle player not triggering event problem

Thank you! it worked!
  12. Kurtkakes

Idle player not triggering event problem

what im trying to do is make a falling floor tile, when a player is on a tile it takes 1 second to activate and "fall" I want the event to trigger when idle on that exact event. as shown here, but when a player is idle on it it wont trigger like so V...
  13. Kurtkakes

Event's move route not working

I just fixed it! in the first events of each page theres a set event location, i just changed it around and it got fixed!
  14. Kurtkakes

ive tried that before, no luck at all... but thank you for trying to help!
  15. Kurtkakes

How do I make an arrow dodging event? (FIXED)

ive searched everywhere, no luck finding anything at all. the original post didint help me at all and im desperate to find how to do this i've seen some games do this (both made with rpgmaker vx) and I want to do the same, I did try to do it on my own but I messed up. what im asking for is how...
  16. Kurtkakes

@Unisoft here, the events are all in order (left-right top-bottom) and the last two are the events that trigger them 1
  17. Kurtkakes

@Unisoft yes
  18. Kurtkakes

@Shaz Ah yes, i'm very sorry! i'm creating an arrow dodging mechanic, the boss triggers the first wave of arrows then after a while it triggers a second wave of arrows, would you like me to send over the files of the game so you can take a look at it yourself if youre still confused?
  19. Kurtkakes

@Unisoft @Shaz i fixed it by remaking the events, also i need the wait so the arrows wont quickly dissapear but now i have a new problem! here so the first row (1-2) triggers at the same time, and at a 2nd event the 2nd row triggers doing the same as the first row, im trying to make it diagonal...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webhost98